Roasted in a flavorful lemon garlic Parmesan sauce and lots of little mushrooms and green beans, this baked salmon is a breeze to throw together for a weeknight dinner and is packed with SO many amazing flavors!
And that’s a wrap for sheet pan dinners week, y’all! Just in time for Friday too and it must be a total coincidence that I’ve been saving the best recipe of this dinner series for last.
Honestly the best. Look at that GORGEOUS sheet pan packed with the best stuff.
No, really. The best dinner stuff, guys. Forget all those things you might have thought about fish, because THIS is that one recipe that’s gonna turn you into a total fish/mushroom/green bean enthusiast. Pinky swear.
I already was a newly-deemed enthusiast of all things fish, but this baked salmon only increased that enthusiasm by a whoooooole lot.
Nothing says enthusiasm like a garlicky lemon + Parmesan sauce covering every inch of your sheet pan dinner, let’s be honest.
So honestly, guys. There’s not much to say about this baked salmon because it’s pretty much the simple of the simple, and yet SO simplistically GOOD. It’s not a super-fancy dinner but it doesn’t have to be either because the flavors are spot on and plus it’s healthy too, so BAM. We have a winner in dinner land.
Basically all we’re doing for dinner prep tonight is piling salmon fillets, fresh mushrooms, and fresh green beans onto one sheet pan all nice and pretty.
Then making it even prettier by dousing every inch of the pan in an insanely-flavorful garlic-lemon sauce. Then Parmesan cheese gets a nice hefty dumping on top of everything. <<< Perfect.
A quick little rendezvous to the oven for a quick 20-25 minute roast time…and dinner can officially begin.
And by begin I mean…let the feeding frenzy ensue because that’s basically how dinner is gonna go down.
Ring-leading said fish feeding frenzy in 3…2…1….
Lemon Garlic Parmesan Baked Salmon with Green Beans + Mushrooms
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 salmon fillets 20 oz
- 1 lb green beans trimmed
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, melt butter, then saute garlic in butter until lightly browned. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange salmon, green beans, and mushrooms on baking sheet and drizzle butter mixture over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake salmon at 400F 20-25 minutes or until fish is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Enjoy!
Make sure you try this PERFECT Pan-Seared Salmon next time! That pesto though. ♥