Classic chocolate bundt cake gets a healthy makeover by using greek yogurt! This stunning cake is ultimately chocolate-y and moist inside and drizzled with an amazing peanut butter glaze!
A good Friday is almost always one that involves healthy chocolate bundt cake dripping with creamy peanut butter glaze.
I repeat. It’s a very awesome Friday.
And this is quite clearly a very, very awesome cake.
We’re about to have a very, very awesome weekend all of us and this cake.
First on our weekend agenda…making said dang amazing chocolate bundt cake. Then eating it. And accidentally forgetting to share any leftover pieces because there never were any leftover to begin with.
Honestly guys, this is lazy cake bakers HEAVEN! Dump ingredients, mix, bake, glaze, devour.
The cake texture is absolutely SPOT ON moist thanks to the greek yogurt which eliminates the need for tons of oil and keeps things on the light-ish side.
Now speaking of good things…peanut butter glaze. Just whoa. Don’t judge me, but I was actually THIS close to forgoing actually icing the cake and having a little peanut butter glaze binge-fest instead.
Should’ve gone with door #2.
I guess it’s okay covering every square inch of a dang gorgeous chocolate bundt cake too.
Just so long as we get to eat every square inch, right?
You know I’m right. ♥
Greek Yogurt Chocolate Bundt Cake with Peanut Butter Glaze
- 1 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 cups brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Make the cake: Preheat oven 350F. Lightly grease and flour a 12-in bundt cake pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, agave, coconut oil, eggs, yogurt, coffee, and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt until batter is smooth. Scrape batter into prepared pan.
- Bake cake at 350F 40-45 minutes until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs sticking to it. Cool cake completely in pan, then invert onto a serving plate.
- Make the glaze: In a small bowl, whisk all glaze ingredients until smooth, adding more milk if needed to make a drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle glaze over cooled cake, slice and serve. Enjoy!
Make sure you try this lemon poppyseed bundt cake next!!