These kickin’ chicken salad lettuce wraps are packed with the perfect balance of zingy chipotle flavors and sweet mango.—they’re SO easy to throw together in less than 10 minutes!
Public announcement: these chicken salad lettuce wraps are officially on the anytime-of-the-day meal agenda for the indefinite future.
Or we could just say forever? It sounds like even longer.
And Lord knows I would like to spend at least forever with these chicken salad lettuce wraps.
You eat one and tell me you don’t feel the exact same way, guys.
So lettuce wraps have always seemed to be an extremely popular recipe around here with you guys. Last year about this time I shared these avocado lettuce wraps and they boomed nearly immediately and went viral.
You asked for more so I said, heeeeeeck yes, gonna go buy up all the butter lettuce, brb.
Somehow in the process of buying up all the butter lettuce I could carry I had to buy a few armfuls of mangoes too. And thus, these chipotle mango chicken salad lettuce wraps were born.
Honestly guys, there’s not much to it when it comes to throwing these together. I always use leftover chicken to make these and that enables you to knock ’em out in 10 minutes tops.
A simple chipotle-flavored mayonnaise dressing + a handful of fresh parsley + toasted almonds + sweet diced mango + leftover chicken = the most worthy thing to ever pile in a butter lettuce leaf. Period.
Don’t make plans to share these because, well…you just won’t.
And yeah, this IS coming from me but…that’s just fine.
Mango Chipotle Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup toasted cashews
- 1 medium mango peeled, pitted, and diced into 1/2-in cubes
- 1 lb cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts diced into 1/2-in cubes
- Butter lettuce leaves 10-12
- In a medium bowl, whisk mayonnaise, chipotle, mustard, honey, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir parsley, cashews, mango, and chicken into dressing and toss until coated.
- Fill lettuce leaves with chicken salad and serve immediately. Enjoy!