This easy no-bake dark chocolate raspberry tart is layered with a fudgy dark chocolate filling, tangy raspberry compote, and tons of whipped cream for one stunning summertime dessert!
I’m declaring that this is the ONE and ONLY dessert you need in your life this holiday weekend, guys.
Memorial Day weekend is the official start to summer right? So naturally, we need all kinds of indulgence to celebrate this fact.
Oh, look at that. I brought dark chocolate raspberry tart to the party.
Soooooo yeah…moving ahead straight to dessert and maybe skipping the burgers entirely this weekend? I totally agree.
Okay, so this lovely dark chocolate raspberry tart might look like a pain in the butt to make, but hear me out: It’s pretty much summer desserts simplified x1000.
It’s NO-BAKE! Hello, keeper.
a) Date/almonds crust that goes straight into the pan and into the freezer.
b) Dark chocolate pudding filling. Straight into the crust and into the fridge.
c) No-cook smashed raspberry compote. Spread that heaven on top of your chocolate heaven.
d) Whipped cream in every nook and cranny? Weeeeeeell, twist my arm why dontcha…
Honestly, it’s no-bake luscious, decadent, and addicting heaven, you guys.
You probably will be very close to as obsessed as I am.
No-Bake Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 1-1/2 cups Medjool dates about 14 dates
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries if using frozen, thaw them
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for serving
- Make the crust: Place crust ingredients in a food processor and process until mixture breaks down. Press evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in tart pan. Chill in freezer.
- Make the filling:In a medium saucepan, whisk gelatin and milk together. Bring to a simmer over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved. In a small bowl whisk, egg yolks, half-and-half, sugar, and cornstarch until smooth. Whisk a small amount of hot milk mixture into egg and repeat a total of three times. Return all to saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat, whisking occasionally until pudding is smooth and thickened.
- Remove from heat and immediately whisk chocolate chips, cocoa, and vanilla into pudding until chocolate is melted. Allow pudding to cool slightly, then transfer to a medium bowl, press plastic wrap directly on surface, and let chill in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Make the topping: In a small bowl, smash raspberries, then add sugar and vanilla. Let sit 10 minutes until raspberries are juicy.
- Remove crust from freezer and spoon chilled filling into crust. Top filling with raspberry topping and let tart chill 1 hour before slicing and serving. Enjoy!