Made completely no-bake and packed with tons of banana and pecans, you’re gonna want to stock your freezer all summer long with these easy breakfast cookies!
I would like to announce the obvious. It is JUNE, you guys! Otherwise known as the kickoff to grilling, no-bake, and all the summer frills we love best.
Of course we’re starting the no-bake fest off with breakfast cookies. It’s just a normal day in paradise around here.
And every day this summer is destined to look like a day in paradise. My freezer is currently FULL of these cookies.
How long will it stay full? Probably not all summer and likely not any longer than a week, but moving on…
You GUYS. We do a lot of breakfast cookies around here as you know, but today is the first day we’ve ever gone no-bake on the breakfast cookie game.
Stepping up our summer breakfast game a bit. It’s a good thing, trust me.
Mix, mix, scoop and chill are literally the only steps involved in the breakfast cookies process. I PROMISE you have all these ingredients at the ready too, guys. <<< bananas, pecans, peanut butter, quick-cooking oats, vanilla, sugar, salt, milk, and a little butter.
Devour them all? I forget to mention that last crucial step.
No-Bake Banana Pecan Breakfast Cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 medium ripe bananas mashed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- Place sugar, milk, peanut butter, mashed banana, and butter in a medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until mixture is smooth and slightly simmering. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, salt, oats, and pecans until mixture forms a dough (dough will be slightly sticky)
- With floured hands, roll dough into 1-in balls and place in a parchment paper-lined container. Flatten slightly. Refrigerate cookies 30-45 minutes or until completely firm.
Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Spice says
Wow do these cookies look GOOD, Sarah! I am the biggest avocate for breakfast cookies, especially the no-bake kind. And I’m loving the banana pecan flavor…sounds just perfect!
Cookies for breakfast is the best! Especially when they are loaded with all these goodies! These look amazing and I love that they are no bake! So perfect for summer!
no bake cookies for breakfast? Yes please!!!
This is my favorite banana pecan cookie recipe! It’s soo good. I’d be happy to eat your parfaits for breakfast, lunch and dinner too.
Anything with banana in gets a big thumbs up from me! Pleased to come across your blog this morning Sarah.
Can 1/3 coconut milk used as a replacement for regular milk?