Cranberry bliss bars meet granola bar! These white chocolate cranberry bliss granola bars are so soft, chewy, packed with tangy cranberries, and drizzled with tons of white chocolate!
I don’t know about you guys, but I am 100% ON BOARD with Starbucks-style bakery goodies in somewhat-healthified breakfast form. ♥
Also for the record: white chocolate bliss bars + granola bars = a cranberry bliss granola bars breakfast that needs to be on insant repeat for the forseeable wintery-wonderland future. ?❄️❄️
I’ve made you the thing that will probably singlehandedly destroy you this December. Forget about sugar cookies and eggnog, guys, it is THESE that will be a significant problem in your life.
AKA: the biggest blessing in your life? Well, obvi. ??
These are the EASIEST granola bars to make, my easy breakfast-loving peeps! Literally all our granola bar goodness gets dumped in one bowl, patted into a 9×13 baking pan and sent off on a happy oven mission. They will bake up perfectly soft and chewy in no time at all.
Meanwhile…we’re on a white chocolate mission over here, folks.
…And that mission is to smother the world’s most perfect granola bars in as much white chocolate goodness as humanly possible. <<< perfect.
Trust me, you are going to be obsessed with these beauties, you guys. Extra credit points if you eat ’em with some eggnog close by. ♥
White Chocolate Cranberry Bliss Granola Bars
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup agave syrup or honey
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup melted white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, cereal flour, baking soda, sugar, and cinnamon. Add vanilla, agave, and coconut oil to bowl and mix until dough comes together. Fold in dried cranberries.
- Pat granola mixture into the bottom of prepared pan. Bake granola bars at 350F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool granola bars completely on a wire cooling rack.
- Drizzle cooled granola bars with melted white chocolate then slice into bars. Enjoy!