No-bake blueberry lemon cheesecake bars made ENTIRELY in the fridge with a soft graham cracker crust, a creamy lemon cheesecake filling, and a sweet blueberry sauce on top.
THESE are the dessert that’s going to be in my fridge for approximately the rest of summer 2018, guys.
Remember these no-bake cheesecakes we devoured a few months ago? These are a riff off of those and it’s a freaking amazing thing of beauty.
Yes to lemon cheesecake. Yes to blueberry sauce. YES to completely no-bake. Really, all the boxes are ticked today, guys.
P.S. I’d strongly suggest having company around if you are anywhere near these no-bake lemon blueberry cheesecake bars. Just a casual recommendation from someone who probably doesn’t know any better.
You’re only going to need a legit HANDFUL of ingredients to make these cheesecake bars and BONUS POINTS, you can make all the components the night before. Or whenever that cheesecake craving strikes really.
- Crust. It’s just a simple graham cracker crust. Three ingredients and it just gets pressed directly into the pan and thrown into the freezer.
- Filling. Cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice + zest, whipped cream. Easily mixes up in one bowl and goes straight on top of the crust. CHILL that baby for awhile but don’t forget about it, please.
- Topping. You can make it whenever, but DO NOT skip it. It’s just a simple blueberry sauce but it plays so well with the lemon flavors.
Honestly, it’s these cheesecake bars all the way until pumpkin and apples push and shove their way into the picture. ??
No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Graham Cracker Crust
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Graham Cracker Crust
- Line an 8 in square baking pan with aluminum foil letting a little bit overhang the sides. Lightly grease. In a small bowl, combine all crust ingredients until it is the consistency of wet sand. Press crust mixture into the bottom and halfway up the sides of prepared pan. Transfer crust to freezer to set while you prepare the filling.
- Place cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl or stand mixer. With the paddle attachment or a handheld electric mixer, beat on medium speed 1-2 minutes until completely creamy, scraping down sides as necessary. With spatula, gently fold in lemon juice, zest, and whipped cream.
- Remove crust from freezer and spread filling evenly over crust, Cover cheesecake with plastic wrap and chill overnight or at least 8 hours.
- In a small saucepan, combine blueberries and sugar. In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice and cornstarch until smooth. Add to blueberry mixture and bring topping to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally until sauce is thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat and cool completely
- When ready to serve, spoon blueberry topping over chilled cheesecake and cut cheesecake into squares. Enjoy!