These instant pot teriyaki chicken noodle bowls were MADE for crazy dinner nights! Homemade teriyaki sauce is the secret behind what makes the chicken and broccoli so incredibly flavorful.
If you ever doubted what’s going to be in my instant pot at approximately all moments……spoiler alert, it’s these instant pot teriyaki chicken noodle bowls.
Not-so-spoiler-alert: this is mind-blowing dinner material, guys. The kind that works its way into the dinner agenda at least once a week.
Go through the major bullet points with me, will ya? It’s homemade-I’m-talking-COMPLETELY-from-scratch teriyaki chicken. There’s even some green in there. (balance, yo)
There’s NOODLES. It’s all made in the instant pot. (except the noodles, soooooorry) It’s all wham-bam-DONE in 25 freaking minutes. Hello, you now know what I’m eating the rest of my life.
I can’t even emphasize the ease of these instant pot teriyaki chicken noodle bowls enough, you guys. Check out our nifty timeline >>>
- Sauce + chicken. Whisk ‘n’ dump teriyaki sauce and chicken go in the instant pot. Turn that sucker on high pressure 10 minutes.
- Let the pressure release naturally then throw some broccoli into the party. Back under high pressure for another 5 minutes. Slice up your fork-tender chicken all nice and pretty and throw it back into the sauce (cause trust me there will be LOTS and you wanna soak up all that goodness)
- Pile some hot cooked noodles in your sturdiest dinner bowl and pile ALL OF THE ABOVE GOODNESS on top. A little green onion magic on top never hurt anyone either.
Seriously, for how little time and effort this took you are going to be BLOWN AWAY at the flavors we managed to accomplish.
Like Panda Express is currently a very tiny dot on my food radar now. Possibly fired for the foreseeable future.
Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Bowls
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- Sliced green onions for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, vinegar, water, sugar, ginger, garlic, and cornstarch/water mixture until smooth. Place chicken in the bottom of instant pot and pour sauce over top.
- Fasten lid on instant pot and cook chicken on high pressure 10 minutes and let release pressure naturally. Add broccoli florets to pot and then cook on high pressure an additional 5 minutes.
- Divide noodles between 4 bowls. Remove chicken from instant pot and cut into slices and arrange on top of noodles with broccoli. Drizzle additional teriyaki sauce left in instant pot on top of chicken and broccoli and top with sliced green onions. Serve immediately and enjoy!