Zingy chipotle and lime are the perfect flavor duo in these flavor-packed chicken avocado lettuce wraps! PERFECT for a make-ahead and low-calorie lunch option!
Or just perfect for whenever and all the freaking time. In my world, lettuce wraps are like the ultimate anytime food.
Honestly, anything wrapped in lettuce is gonna qualify as the go-to healthy snack food. Double the likelihood if there’s avocado + chicken wrapped up into this deal.
More lettuce wraps ain’t a bad thing obviously. And if we’re throwing chipotle + lime + feta into the deal we might as well just go ahead and declare these the solo lunch food of the week.
Honestly, it’s just so bright, colorful and thus, bursting with a host of incredible flavors. >>
Chipotle = small little zing ‘o heat.
Feta = TANG. And its cheese soo.
Avocado. Silky goodness sent from heaven. Need I even say more?
Cool sour cream dressing + ALL the leftover chicken cubes.
And a big ‘ol lettuce wrap. Or 28.
Keep breathing, I’m very aware these lettuce wraps are actually everything.
PRO TIP: Make a super-gigantic batch of the salad part of these lettuce wraps ahead of time. Then just pile ‘yer portion in a lettuce wrap whenever the craving hits.
All the time is the point.
Chipotle Lime Chicken Avocado Lettuce Wraps
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced chipotle in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, avocado, feta, chipotle, parsley, lime juice, sour cream, agave, and mayonnaise until evenly coated. Season salad with salt and pepper to taste. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, spoon salad into butter lettuce leaves. Serve immediately and enjoy!