Sweet, tangy, and loaded with summer peach flavors, these frozen peach rum lemonade slushies are summer sippers taken to the next level!
It is a gooooood Thursday to get slushed. And by that I mean drinking all the peach rum lemonade slushies you can get your hands on.
I promise it makes for a good time every time. Could we really EVER go wrong with peach, lemonade, and rum hanging out in the same sentence??
The only way you could possibly go wrong is not making a double or triple batch of these bad boys. And not inviting me over for slushies.
Pumpkin season is definitely in the air, but summer can last forever for all I care as long as one hand is clutching a frosty glass of these peach rum lemonade slushies.
You better BELIEVE we are going all out today and making our very own lemonade to blend up in these beauties today. You can totally use premade if you’re short on time, but if you have a few extra minutes, I HIGHLY recommend doing it from scratch. Water, sugar, lemon juice, bam you’ve got lemonade.
And then we get to add a ton more fun stuff! Like juicy sweet peaches and a few swigs of rum + triple sec. PSA: if you’re not looking to get “slushed” as apparently I’m calling it, these can totally be made virgin by just adding orange juice in place of the alcohol. Totally amazing either way, pinky promise.
Either way, you’d better be filling those glasses HIGH!
The lemonade + peach flavors really do shine in these slushies and literally, you will be devastated if you only make a single batch of them because you will quickly be slurping up the last drop.
This is one of those drinks that I envision would benefit GREATLY from a fancy pink umbrella, by the way. That and possibly a pool to sip it by.
Frozen Peach Rum Lemonade Slushies
- 1/2 cup honey or agave syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 3 medium peaches, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place honey and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a low simmer until honey is dissolved into water. Remove from heat and cool then whisk in lemon juice until smooth.
- Place lemon-water mixture in a high-speed blender and top with peaches, rum, triple sec, and ice cubes. Blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Reserve 3/4 cup blended mixture and keep chilled in refrigerator. Pour remaining mixture into several ice cube trays and freeze 4-6 hours until mixture is completely frozen.
- Place frozen cubes in a high speed blender and top with reserved 3/4 cup blended mixture. Blend on high speed until smooth and slushy consistency. Serve slushies immediately and enjoy!