A juicy blueberry pie filling and a ribbon of cheesecake transform overnight oats into an indulgent breakfast treat! These blueberry pie cheesecake overnight oats will become a morning staple.
If blueberry pie and cheesecake jammed into my morning oats is wrong then please don’t ever let me be right.
Either way, what you see here today is the spitting image of how my morning oatmeal is going to be looking for approximately the rest of all time.
With extra swirls of cheesecake and extra piles of blueberry pie filling and probably multiple jars on hand daily. That’s how we roll around here.
AHHHH those gorg swirlsssssss. I can’t even take it. It’s breakfast beauty x10000
As we are probably all aware, overnight oats are God’s gift to mankind because they are quite literally, THE most hands-off breakfast you’ll ever grace your breakfast game with. >>>
THE NIGHT BEFORE: Shake up your oats in a mason jar with milk, a little honey, and a splash of vanilla. Boom, put it in the fridge and forget about it til morning.
THE NEXT DAY: Blueberry pie filling + cheesecake swirl. Technically you could totally make both of these the night before too if you’re wanting to one-up your breakfast prep game. You do you, just do not skip EITHER of these fillings. The blueberry pie filling is fresh and exploding with juicy berries and the cheesecake filling is creamy and rich. It plays incredible flavor games swirled into your creamy overnight oats.
Speaking of which…..ladies and gents, start your swirl engines and swirl allllll dat goodness into the breakfast party that’s about to go down.
Your morning oatmeal is officially better than anyone else’s on the entire planet. Congrats.
Blueberry Pie Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Blueberry Pie Filling
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mixed with 1/3 cup water
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- In a large mason jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine oats, milk, honey, and vanilla. Shake several times to combine and let chill overnight or at least 6 hours.
Blueberry Pie Filling
- In a medium saucepan, combine all blueberry pie filling ingredients and bring to a low simmer over medium heat until sauce is bubbly and thickened. Remove from heat and cool.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk until creamy. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- To assemble overnight oats, transfer oats to serving glasses and spoon blueberry pie filling and cheesecake swirl into oats, gently stirring to swirl the three together. Serve immediately and enjoy!