Juicy maple chicken, and tender sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts are are all roasted to perfection in ONE pan in less than an hour for an easy weeknight dinner with ZERO work involved!
There’s something about the entire contents of this pan that is just screaming FALL to me right now.
Rather loudly and rather obnoxiously because I think I just need to eat more of it. I’ll comply to that.
You guys should probably know that the only thing I love just as much or possibly even better than a bowl of soup this time of year is a roast chicken dinner with all the cozy food ‘fixins.
…and that, my peeps, is THIS entire pan to a T. The kinda food I wait ALL summer just to get my face around again.
Also, in other news…it’s the third week of the month, and besides the fact that that’s completely crazy, it’s time for another dinner series! This month’s theme you may wonder? Find all the answers you need below. —>
Sheet pan dinners for the total wiiiiiiin in case you need me to spell it out for you. It’s going down this week for real in dinner-land, guys.
Let me explain the work involved in this roast chicken. Do me a favor and pinch yourself because we’re all probably dreaming when I tell you there’s NONE.
Put your lazy hat on, guys. I wasn’t even exaggerating up there when I told you this was about as simple as dinner gets.
All we’re gonna do is arrange our chicken breasts, cut-up sweet ‘taters and brussels on your biggest sheet pan and then drizzle the whole thing with a sweet ‘n’ tangy maple sauce.
Or just the bomb.com sauce if you want an actual technical term.
From there it’s a simple trek to your oven for a little bit…then straight to your face with it all. Where cozy food like THIS truly belongs.
Pretty sure I already know the answer to this, but c’mon. Isn’t Monday just the BEST when you have kick*** easy-peasy cozy food dinners like this up your sleeve?
Or in your face is a more preferable place to keep them. <<< Word.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into medium cubes
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Arrange chicken breasts, sweet potatoes, and brussels sprouts on a greased baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk maple syrup, mustard, vinegar, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour maple syrup mixture over chicken and vegetables and toss to combine. Spread in an even layer. Roast chicken and vegetables at 400F 30-35 minutes or until chicken registers 165F and vegetables are tender. Enjoy!
One pan everything is just where it’s at. Check out these BBQ chicken bowls next!!