The EASIEST lettuce wraps you will ever make! These tropical-style pineapple pecan chicken salad lettuce wraps are a lunchtime game-changer.
And yes, consider your lunchtime game zero to 60 changed.
Here’s how I think we should change it >>> pineapple + chicken salad + a lettuce wrap package. Winner winnnnnnner.
Seriously, when in doubt >>> add pineapple. EXCEPT for if we’re talking about pizza because that’s a huge nuh-uh in my book of food laws.
It’s about a 50-50 ratio though from pineapple to chicken in these lettuce wraps. << the way things should be.
The chicken salad is the only work involved in these beauts! Leftover cubed cooked chicken is the best thing to use here because it seriously comes together soooooo freaking fast that way.
Simple mayo dressing + chicken, sweet peppers, garlic, parsley, pecans, and pineapple. Mix it up and put it all on a bed of lettuce. Then call your job done right.
And that is how you win the best-ever lunch award, y’all. 😍😍
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 cup canned pineapple tidbits
- 1 small sweet pepper, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup toasted pecans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 Bibb lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl, stir mayonnaise, pineapple juice, and mustard until smooth. Add chicken, pineapple, pepper, garlic, parsley, and pecans and stir until coated. Season chicken salad with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill lettuce leaves with chicken salad and serve immediately. Enjoy!