Packed with tons of coffee and chocolate flavors and similar to the texture of a brownie, these no-bake energy bites will keep you going all afternoon!
If this is what energy looks like, guys…Pretty sure I’m gonna be wired 24/7 from here on out.
Since well…I’m obviously gonna have to eat espresso energy bites all day every day.
Completely and totally up for the challenge, guys. A little/a lot of energy never hurt anyone.
But…let’s try to aim for a lot, okay? Cool.
Similar to the other energy bites we’ve done thus far around here, the base for these little guys are Medjool dates. If you’re not the hugest fan of dates, don’t worry cause I’m not either and I swear you won’t even notice they’re there in these energy bites. The chocolate and coffee flavors kiiiiinda steal the show.
And I’m okay with that. You?
You can seriously knock these energy bites out in 5-10 minutes flat, guys. Everything gets thrown in the food processor, ground up until it’s a dough, roll ’em out, and either chill ’em or eat ’em all right then and there.
I’m down for just eating them all. Surprised?
Seriously, HIDE THESE in the most secret spot ever. They’re not gonna last 10 minutes otherwise.
Don’t hide them from ‘yoself though. ♥
No-Bake Brownie Espresso Energy Bites
- 12 oz Medjool dates pitted
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup brewed espresso
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Additional shredded coconut for rolling
- In a food processor, pulse dates, chocolate, shredded coconut, espresso, coconut flour, cocoa, syrup, and salt until mixture forms a ball of dough.
- Roll dough into 1-in balls and roll in shredded coconut if desired. Chill 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Enjoy!