Grilled salmon, tons of fresh veggies, and an insanely flavorful cilantro lime ranch dressing make this cobb salad the ULTIMATE salad to put on the lunch or dinner rotation!
The most-anticipated season is officially upon us, guys. I don’t know when you think grilling season starts but I’m laying it out and saying it starts right.now.
Hope your grill is ready for the workout of it’s LIFE for roughly the next 4-ish months.
Don’t hate me. I’m starting this year’s grill-fest off with a salad. A very loaded, very swoonworthy/droolworthy cobb salad.
With grilled salmon FYI. And cilantro lime ranch. And about 2 million other things you want in on. >>>
So cobb salad. It’s kinda my favorite salad in the world and one of the main reasons why is simply because it’s so.loaded. Like with at least 25 different things and that pretty much screams “winner” to me.
So loaded yet at the same time SO organized with all the add-ins in nice organized lines. The salad OCD in me is happy today.
Other things causing a great amount of salad joy…grilled salmon fillets + cilantro lime ranch dressing.
Salad prettiness like this demands your immediate and complete devouring. In case you didn’t know.
Now you know, so….consider your salad game WON. >>
Grilled Salmon Cobb Salad with Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing
- 2 6 oz each salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 hard-boiled eggs sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes diced
- 2 medium ripe avocados pitted and diced
- 1 medium cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grill the salmon: Pat salmon dry and rub both sides with olive oil. Combine Italian seasoning with garlic powder and season both sides along with salt and pepper.
- Grill salmon 4-5 minutes on each side until salmon registers 62F degrees. Chop salmon into medium pieces and set aside.
- Make the salad: In a large salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients and grilled salmon. Set aside for a moment to make the dressing.
- Make the dressing: In a food processor or blender, pulse all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Season dressing with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve salad cold with dressing and enjoy!
Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Spice says
Grilling season has definitely started in my house. Now that the weather has been fairly consistent in being semi-warm, we’ve broken out the grill. And just in time for this gorgeous salad! I’m loving that salmon paired with the cilantro lime ranch dressing. Just what my Monday needs!
I made this last night and it was awesome :). Thank you for the recipe!
So happy to hear that, Darden! Hope you enjoyed. 🙂