A fragrant rosemary garlic olive oil marinade gives this rosemary garlic chicken INCREDIBLE flavor and it’s all roasted up with soft fingerling potatoes in one pot!
As much as we hate to admit it…..it’s totally time to start breaking out ALL THE EASY + WINNER back to school dinners.
Too soon? It’s okay, you can work ice cream into this deal somehow, I promise.
It’s okay, I’m silently dying with all the rest of ya. I start my senior year of college in T- 22 days. (no waterworks please, I’ve still got three jam-packed semesters left!)
Don’t ask where my sanity is. Just ask me allllllll about this one-pot rosemary garlic chicken. ???
To me, this chicken just screams I’M YOUR MOST-DESIRED BUSY WEEKNIGHT COMFORT FOOD. It’s true, check it out >>
- One pot √
- Under an hour start to finish √
- Cozy combo of chicken + potatoes √
The secret I swear is in the rosemary garlic marinade. Seriously, as LONG as you can let this chicken sit in the marinade, do it! It makes the chicken ultimately juicy + flavorful.
And honestly, if we’re talking about teeny weeny adorable fingerling potatoes, they deserve the best chicken as a sidekick.
Cozy + NO FUSS WHATSOEVER things like that are here to stay awhile. ^^
Ahhhhhh yes. That looks like my dinner for the next three semesters, y’all.
One-Pot Rosemary Garlic Chicken and Fingerling Potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves minced fresh garlic
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb halved fingerling potatoes
- Additional minced rosemary for topping
- In a shallow bowl, whisk 3 tablespoons olive oil, rosemary, garlic, vinegar, agave, and salt and pepper to taste until smooth. Place chicken in marinade and turn until completely coated. Allow to marinate for 30-60 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil and butter until shimmery. Add potatoes to skillet, then nestle chicken into pan. Toss potatoes occasionally and turn chicken once until golden brown on both sides. Remove pan from heat
- Toss potatoes occasionally and turn chicken once until golden brown on both sides. Remove pan from heat and then continue baking chicken and potatoes in oven at 375F 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken registers 165F. Serve warm and enjoy!
Brittany Audra @ Audra's Appetite says
I am having guests later this week…and I was seriously looking for a recipe that used potatoes which I have on hand. This recipe looks so simple and delicious! 🙂
Woohoo! LMK if you make this chicken + potatoes, Brittany! xoxo