Meet your new favorite low-carb breakfast! These Greek avocado egg white breakfast tacos are LOADED with tons of flavor and light on the calories.
Unapologetically just made the best healthy-ish breakfast your Wednesday will ever see.
Yes, it is breakfast tacos. Yes, there is cheese, avocado, and all those other life necessities.
AND NO YOLKS IN SIGHT. I’ve been super skeptical to the whole egg white trend, but these tacos have officially put me in the game.
All that Greek goodness definitely helped out the cause though. You know its my weakness.
There are only TWO freaking components standing between you and these egg white breakfast tacos. No excuse for you to not have these for breakfast every morning. >>>
- Greek salsa. All da fixins’ of course. Cucumber, tomatoes, and obscene amounts of feta of course,
- Literally just egg whites in a pan on the stove and we all done here, folks.
Pile it all in your sturdiest tortilla and obviously any leftover feta is gonna get dumped on top. Whatever that amount may be, its goin’ on top.
Promise you won’t miss the meat, the yolks, or the extra calories here, guys.
Truth be told, this was totally breakfast and dinner for me the other day and the regrets lingered around ZERO.
Greek Avocado Egg White Breakfast Tacos
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 medium avocados, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- Additional feta and parsley for serving
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Once pan is warmed, add beaten egg whites. Lightly fold egg whites around as they cook to scramble them. Once cooked, remove egg whites from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste. Keep eggs warm.
- In a small bowl, combine avocado, tomato, cucumber, feta, lemon juice, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon scrambled egg whites into warmed tortillas and top with avocado mixture. Garnish with additional feta and minced parsley if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!