Loaded with zingy Asian flavors and SO full of fresh goodness, this Asian chicken crunch pasta salad has an INSANE crunch texture you will be obsessed with!
Texture freaks, I’ve got your permanent salad crush staring ya down.
Pasta lovers/chicken lovers/Asian food lovers you’re also all taken care of. This.Salad.Is.BOMB.
My FAVORITE salads are ones that are basically a meal in themselves because they’re so loaded down with goodness. This Asian chicken crunch salad is hittin’ all the checkmarks.
So obviously its hitting my lunch agenda every day for the foreseeable future. It should come to no surprise to you that it was also breakfast a few weeks ago.
Okay, so lets talk about the crunch factor in this pasta salad. IT’S SO FREAKING GOOD. We’ve got sweet peppers, shredded cabbage + carrots and crushed ramen noodles comin’ in for the crunch texture and it is scary good.
From there it’s just a pile of leftover chicken, rotini pasta, a handful of green onions, and a sweet ‘n’ tangy homemade Asian dressing. TOSS IT UP. DEVOUR IT.
Pro tip: if you’re making this salad ahead of time, don’t add the crushed ramen until right before so it keeps its crunch.
Also, how many times can I say crunch this blog post….help….
You will be eating this chicken crunch pasta salad straight outta the bowl with your bare hands, no lies, guys.
Literally nothing to hate in this salad. Its totally my go-to now and about to become yours.
Asian Chicken Crunch Pasta Salad
- 8 oz fusilli pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 medium sweet pepper, diced
- 2 cups bagged coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (3 oz) package ramen, crushed (discard seasoning packet)
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, sweet pepper, coleslaw mix, green onions, and chicken. Set aside for a moment.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, honey, soy sauce, and ground mustard. Screw lid on and shake dressing several times until smooth. Season dressing with salt and pepper to taste
- Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Toss in crushed ramen. Serve immediately and enjoy!