This lemon Parmesan fettuccine with tons of tender zucchini ribbons and sweet peas is the only thing you need to up your pasta night game! The lemon garlic butter sauce is life-changing.
Consider this fettuccine me jumping the gun on zuke season. Too soon? Maybe you should take a closer look at this bomb fettuccine one more time.
Maybe also consider face planting into all that Parm? I’m a taker.
I don’t know about you but I’ve been ready for ALL the summer goods since roughly about February and there is no stopping once the first zucchini gets used. Summer starts NOOW.
Celebrating accordingly with a big ‘ol bowl of noodles. That’s how we roll around here.
The secret behind what makes this lemon Parmesan fettuccine so massively flavorful is in the sauce base. It’s just a simple lemon garlic butter sauce with a few splashes of white wine and it is GOOD. STUFF. We’re gonna saute the zucchini ribbons and sweet peas right in that fantastic sauce and let ’em soak up all that flavor.
Toss your hot cooked fettuccine noodles into all that goodness and your work isn’t done until you cover that bad boy with truckloads of Parmesan.
AHHH. Diving in, don’t try and stop me now.
Noodle goaaaaaaals. Can I get an AMEN for pasta night not sucking tonight??
Breakfast tomorrow certainly isn’t gonna suck either if ya know where I’m goin’ with that.
Lemon Parmesan Fettuccine with Zucchini Ribbons + Peas
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut into thin ribbons
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 12 oz hot cooked fettuccine
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter then saute garlic in butter 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Reduce heat to medium and add parsley, white wine, lemon juice, and zest. Bring sauce to a low simmer.
- Add zucchini ribbons and peas to lemon butter mixture and saute several minutes until heated through. Add hot fettuccine and saute several minutes, tossing occasionally until noodles are heated through. Top skillet with Parmesan cheese and serve hot. Enjoy!