White chocolate cranberry blondies feature a soft, chewy blondie base with plenty of gooey white chocolate and soft dried cranberries in every bite!
Tis the season to stuff cranberries and white chocolate in every baked good known to man!
We’ll start small though with a batch of these KILLER blondies that are stuffed to actual capacity with dried cranberries and rich white chocolate.
Also known as the holiday treat that will be the first to disappear off your cookie tray this year. No doubt.
Plus you can’t argue with how incredibly EASY blondies are to pull off! We’re talking 5-10 minutes of mixing the dough together, 1 minute to throw it in the pan, and 20 minutes in the oven.
This time of the year is busy, so any baked good that gets you in and out of the kitchen within minutes is one you wanna have up your sleeve.
These White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies feature…
- A soft and chewy classic blondie base
- Gooey white chocolate chunks
- Tangy dried cranberries
Making the White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies
(scroll down to the bottom of post for the full recipe)
Ingredients You Will Need
- Unsalted butter
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- All-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- White chocolate
- Dried cranberries
White Chocolate Recommendations
We recommend a high-quality brand of white chocolate such as Ghirardelli or Lindt. Good white chocolate really makes a big difference in these blondies!
You can use white chocolate chips or cut up a chocolate bar into chunks – we personally love the chunks best in these blondies.
Tips for Making Perfect Blondies
- Cream butter and sugar together – make sure your butter is softened to room-temperature and cream well with the sugar several minutes until completely smooth.
- Measure flour correctly – we use the spoon-and-level technique for measuring flour as this will prevent over-measuring your flour. Use a spoon to scoop flour into the measuring cup, then level with the back of a knife.
- Use stand mixer or mix dough by hand – this recipe is both mixer-friendly and old-fashioned-bowl-and-spoon friendly.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper – this will make removing the blondies much easier later.
- Sprinkle blondies with additional white chocolate and cranberries – this gives your blondies a lovely appearance, plus you can’t argue with more.
This blondie recipe is incredible to use as a base for so many variations!
- Swap out the chocolate – milk chocolate, semisweet, or dark chocolate can easily be subbed in for the white chocolate.
- Try another dried fruit – raisins or dried blueberries would be great in place of the cranberries.
- Add nuts – a handful of toasted pecans or walnuts would be an amazing addition.
Storing and Freezing Blondies
These blondies are great to make ahead of time for the holidays! Store blondies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 6 days.
You can also freeze blondies up to 1 month. Cool completely and wrap well before freezing.
These blondies are one for the holiday record books, you guys. They’re SO perfect soft and chewy, every bite is bursting with rich white chocolate and tangy cranberries, and they just taste like pure Christmas.
If you’re making these for a crew, we definitely recommend doubling the recipe! They disappear and they disappear FAST.
Save this recipe using the ‘save to recipe box’ button below. If you make it, please let us know! Leave a comment + star rating below, or take a photo and tag it on Instagram with #wholeandheavenlyoven.
More holiday treats to add to your cookie tray!
- Chocolate Ganache Almond Sugar Cookie Bars
- Iced Oatmeal Raisin Apple Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chunks or chips
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8×8 square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment or a large bowl with a wooden spoon, beat butter and sugar together until completely creamy.
- Beat honey, egg, and vanilla into butter mixture until smooth. In a separate medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg.
- Mix flour mixture into butter mixture until a soft dough forms. Fold white chocolate and cranberries into dough until just combined.
- Spread dough into prepared pan and smooth top. Bake blondies at 350F 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool blondies completely in pan on a wire cooling rack. Once cooled, use parchment paper to remove blondies from pan and slice into squares. Enjoy!