This flourless mocha chocolate raspberry pie is unbelievably fudgy and filled with a tangy raspberry sauce and drizzled with lots of white chocolate. You won’t believe how easy it is to make!
Yeah, it’s a pie. It tastes like a brownie on steroids and looks like a fancy bakery confection, but it’s just an easy-peasy chocolate raspberry pie.
It’s also legit Friday goals if you must know. And you absolutely must know that because I’m kinda saying you need to make it today.
Okay, let me explain all the components to you. This pie is by no means complicated but there are a few different elements to it and trust me, each one is what makes it so.dang.good.
First off we have the flourless pie base which is actually the same batter I use for these cupcakes. I added instant espresso this time around because…uh, coffee. It honestly tastes like a huge brownie it’s so soft and fudgy. And addicting. Like very much so.
Next up we have a simple raspberry sauce. One pan, a few ingredients, and that’s that. The raspberry sauce gets spooned right on top of the brownie pie goodness like so. ^^^
A hefty drizzle of white chocolate later…and we have legit weekend goals staring us in the face.
Maybe everyday goals? I wouldn’t say no.
Aren’t pretty desserts just a total game-changer? I swear it makes me want to eat even more.
A big ‘ol slice that tastes very much so like Friday. ♥♥
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Melted white chocolate for drizzling
- Make the tart: Preheat oven to 325F. Lightly grease and flour a 12-in tart pan. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and chocolate together until smooth, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk eggs, espresso, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Whisk in melted chocolate mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake tart at 325F 20-25 minutes or until tart springs back when lightly touched. Cool tart completely on a wire cooling rack. (middle will collapse a little bit as it cools--this is ok)
- Make the sauce: Combine all sauce ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to medium and let sauce simmer until thickened. Let cool.
- Once sauce and tart is cooled, spoon sauce into the middle of tart. Drizzle tart with white chocolate and let set 10 minutes. Slice tart into wedges and enjoy!
More flourless desserts!! This lava cake is an absolute must.make.