The most loaded breakfast tostadas you’ll ever have in your life! Everything you find in a BLT sandwich, sliced avocado, and a gorgeous fried egg on top.
So I’m pretty sure that if there were such a thing as a breakfast game, we would have just won it all, guys.
Seriously. Clean sweep. All thanks to a few gorgeous breakfast tostadas.
I think it’s just always the egg that takes things like this over the top. Or the bacon currently occupying every tostada corner? You decide.
And by decide, I mean you should eat a few hundred tostadas and base your decision solely off of that experience.
Okay, so in all honesty, guys this is like the easiest breakfast of champs of all time. << the champ-est of champs.
Quick review: warm your tortillas, throw a bunch of goodness on ’em, fry an egg and slam it on top. The end.
FYI, this is the messiest of breakfast foods but messy = so dang good. << that’s my story and I’m always gonna stick to it.
Also, from here on out, a fried egg just belongs on anything and everything. Sound good? Cool.
Sooooo…breakfast tostadas from now until the end of all time? Cool.
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 medium ripe avocados, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 strips cooked bacon, diced
- Salsa for serving
- Top flour tortillas with lettuce, tomato, and avocado. Set aside for a moment.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, crack eggs one at a time into hot pan and let cook until edges are golden and middle begins to set. Use a spatula to remove eggs from pan and place on top of tostadas. Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with crumbled bacon. Top tostadas with salsa and serve warm. Enjoy!