This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CampbellSavings #CollectiveBias
Can’t decide between pizza and pasta for dinner? Now you won’t have to with this one-pan pepperoni pizza-style mac ‘n’ cheese! You’ll want to add this one to the regular dinner rotation.
Carbin’ up this fine Monday, guys. WHO’S WITH ME?! I’m about to take your idea of comfort food to the next level of awesomeness.
Cheese upon glorious cheese? √√√
Announcing the long-awaited arrival of pizzaaaaaaaa mac ‘n’ cheese. (insert high-pitched squealllll!)
Are we all totally down for this kind of evil goodness today? Guys, I’m just SO ready to bury my face in a bowlful of ALL these carbs and never come out. Monday has barely begun and I’m already so over it.
Oh, Friday where art thou?
Soooo. Dare I even mention the dreaded word that starts with S and ends with CHOOL? Yeah, I said it. You knoooow that with school not too far around the corner, it’s time to think about those quick and easy weeknight meals. Campbell’s has you covered with SO many great dinner options made with only a few simple products!
Prego Italian Sauce, Swanson Chicken Broth, SpaghettiO’s and Pace Picante Sauce are just a few of the basic products from Campbell’s that literally have so many uses in the dinner department!
All these awesome things can be found at any Walmart for super-awesome prices too! Go.now.
Winner, winner, SPEEDY dinners!
Today….we’re throwing Prego Italian Sauce and Swanson Chicken Broth into everyone’s beloved mac ‘n’ cheese. Along with some extra-EXTRA cheese and pepperoni goodness. In under 30 minutes. (yeaaaa!)
Whoa, baaaaaby…can we all break for a quick second so I can get my head to stop spinning? Thanks.
Seriously, Monday is begging for you to eat ALL this mac. With stretchy pants on and XXL forks in hand.
I claim no responsibility should you fall into a pizza + macaroni coma. ♥
The way I see it, this is just a real WINNER of a ‘pizza’ dinner.
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the pizza mac ‘n’ cheese! 😉
Pepperoni Pizza Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Swanson Chicken Broth
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups plus 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 3/4 cup Prego Italian Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb spiral pasta cooked according to package instructions
- 1 medium green pepper thinly sliced
- 2 oz turkey pepperoni
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat, then whisk in flour until smooth. Slowly whisk in chicken broth until smooth, then add milk and cream. Stir sauce occasionally over medium heat until just simmering and slightly thickened. Remove from heat and stir in 2 cups cheese, italian sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place cooked pasta in a greased 9x13 baking pan. Pour cheese sauce over top and stir to coat. Stir in green pepper and arrange pepperoni over top. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake macaroni at 350F 15-20 minutes or until bubbly. Serve immediately, warm.
Need more mac ‘n’ cheese in your life? Yes, you do….
Spinach Artichoke Mac ‘n’ Cheese
Healthy Cauliflower Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- Pace® Picante Sauce – Save $1 on any Two (2) jars of Pace® Picante Sauce or Salsa.
- Swanson® Chicken Broth – Save $0.50 on any TWO (2) cartons of Swanson® broth (26oz. or larger).
- Prego® Italian Sauces – Save $1 on any TWO (2) Prego® Italian sauces.
- SpaghettiOs® – Save $0.40 on any THREE (3) Campbell’s® SpaghettiOs® pastas.
Click here to get your hands on Campbell’s coupons from Walmart!
I’m obsessing over this mac ‘ cheese right now, Sarah! Seriously! My two favorite comfort foods combined into one. Pinning 🙂
This sounds right up you alley, Danielle! Thanks for the pin. 🙂
Kelly - Life Made Sweeter says
Love this pizza twist on mac and cheese! It looks SO comforting and delicious! My stretchy pants are on and I’m ready to dig in 🙂
Thalia @ butter and brioche says
This recipe combines my two favourite Italian meals – pizza and pasta! Drooling now.
Totally a winning combo, right?? Thanks Thaila!
The pizza pasta sounds great and want to try. You don’t mention when to add the extra half cup of cheese however. Thanks!
Sorry about that! Fixed the recipe to include the remaining cheese.