This crisp, cluster-y granola has a delightful fall twist of pumpkin, white chocolate, dried cranberries, and plenty of spice.—You’ll want to eat it by the handful!
Pumpkin everything. It’s an addiction, guys.
It’s also just a way of life. And after this last weekend of summer coming up at a high-rate of speed, (4-day weekend for yours truly = yaay!) you won’t even have any excuse to say no to the whooooole pumpkin shebang.
Let’s just pretend that I didn’t kinda break a major rule on Tuesday and post a pumpkin recipe before Labor Day weekend??
And let’s ignore the fact that I’m pretty much doing the same thing today. I can’t resist, guys! You KNOW about me and granola. We have a looooong, steady, and ever-present relationship.
Put pumpkin in the same sentence? Well, I think you just KNOW we have a new addiction to add to the granola heap.
A legit granola heap, guys. It’s slightly overwhelming…
And let me state for the record: Pumpkin + white chocolate + dried cranberries = the fall-flavored granola heaven to beat ’em ALL!
This granola pretty much tastes like ALL the best things about fall just got dumped into one pan: Obviously, there’s tons of pumpkin ‘n’ spice flavors, soft dried cranberries and white chocolate are hangin’ out with it all, and need I even mention how INCREDIBLE it’s going to make your kitchen smell while it bakes??
Let’s be honest here, friends. This granola is a work of pumpkin ART.
So here’s the deal-io, guys. You. This granola. Your breakfast this weekend. MAKE IT HAPPEN!
The options are endless as far as ways to savor this granola: The good ‘ol classic way with milk, in between layers of vanilla yogurt, (my family’s personal fav) and of course, there IS the never-fail option of eating it straight off the baking sheet…
You know I’m always happy to assist you guys with an impressive variety of options. 😉
This granola just makes my heart happy. And possibly even more-so in the tastebud department.
Look at those clusters. I’m positive they’re screaming EAT ME!!
I won’t ignore.
My bowl of pumpkin-y perfection is looking pretty lovely this morning…♥
We should probably start eating now. 😀
Pumpkin White Chocolate Cranberry Granola
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, coconut, almonds, sugar, spice, chia seeds, and salt. In a separate medium bowl, whisk pumpkin, oil, maple syrup, egg white, and vanilla until smooth. Pour liquid mixture over dry, and gently stir until just combined.
- Spread granola mixture evenly into the bottom of prepared pan and flatten top with a spatula. Bake granola at 325F 45-50 minutes or until edges begin to turn a deep golden-brown. Remove granola from oven and cool completely before breaking into clusters. Stir cranberries and white chocolate into granola. Enjoy!
Are you up for more pumpkin? What a silly question…