This crisp, cluster-y granola has a delightful fall twist of pumpkin, white chocolate, dried cranberries, and plenty of spice.—You’ll want to eat it by the handful!
Pumpkin everything. It’s an addiction, guys.
It’s also just a way of life. And after this last weekend of summer coming up at a high-rate of speed, (4-day weekend for yours truly = yaay!) you won’t even have any excuse to say no to the whooooole pumpkin shebang.
Let’s just pretend that I didn’t kinda break a major rule on Tuesday and post a pumpkin recipe before Labor Day weekend??
And let’s ignore the fact that I’m pretty much doing the same thing today. I can’t resist, guys! You KNOW about me and granola. We have a looooong, steady, and ever-present relationship.
Put pumpkin in the same sentence? Well, I think you just KNOW we have a new addiction to add to the granola heap.
A legit granola heap, guys. It’s slightly overwhelming…
And let me state for the record: Pumpkin + white chocolate + dried cranberries = the fall-flavored granola heaven to beat ’em ALL!
This granola pretty much tastes like ALL the best things about fall just got dumped into one pan: Obviously, there’s tons of pumpkin ‘n’ spice flavors, soft dried cranberries and white chocolate are hangin’ out with it all, and need I even mention how INCREDIBLE it’s going to make your kitchen smell while it bakes??
Let’s be honest here, friends. This granola is a work of pumpkin ART.
So here’s the deal-io, guys. You. This granola. Your breakfast this weekend. MAKE IT HAPPEN!
The options are endless as far as ways to savor this granola: The good ‘ol classic way with milk, in between layers of vanilla yogurt, (my family’s personal fav) and of course, there IS the never-fail option of eating it straight off the baking sheet…
You know I’m always happy to assist you guys with an impressive variety of options. 😉
This granola just makes my heart happy. And possibly even more-so in the tastebud department.
Look at those clusters. I’m positive they’re screaming EAT ME!!
I won’t ignore.
My bowl of pumpkin-y perfection is looking pretty lovely this morning…♥
We should probably start eating now. 😀
Pumpkin White Chocolate Cranberry Granola
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, coconut, almonds, sugar, spice, chia seeds, and salt. In a separate medium bowl, whisk pumpkin, oil, maple syrup, egg white, and vanilla until smooth. Pour liquid mixture over dry, and gently stir until just combined.
- Spread granola mixture evenly into the bottom of prepared pan and flatten top with a spatula. Bake granola at 325F 45-50 minutes or until edges begin to turn a deep golden-brown. Remove granola from oven and cool completely before breaking into clusters. Stir cranberries and white chocolate into granola. Enjoy!
Are you up for more pumpkin? What a silly question…
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Donuts
Glazed Pumpkin Spice Cake Bars
Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Spice says
I was just thinking that I need to whip up a batch of pumpkin granola soon, and then I stumbled upon this! Amazing! I love the addition of white chocolate chips and cranberries. Fall perfection!
I’d definitely call that fate. You HAVE to give this granola a try, Gayle! 😉
Jen | Baked by an Introvert says
I could chow down right now! Love everything about this granola! I bet it is really hard to not eat all of it!!!
Once you take that first handful, MANY more will follow that’s for sure! 😉
Kelley @ Chef Savvy says
Yum Sarah! Pumpkin granola sounds fantastic! Especially with the while chocolate! This would make an awesome holiday gift!
Thanks Kelley! It would totally make the best gift!
Medha @ Whisk & Shout says
Pumpkin and cranberry work brilliantly together!
They totally do!
Kristen @ The Endless Meal says
I love the white chocolate and pumpkin combo. It sounds like the perfect breakfast!
It really is the perfect fall breakfast! Or snack…or anytime kinda-thing. 😀