These jam-packed peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are so soft and chewy, you won’t believe that they’re completely flourless!—Ready for after-school snacktime in less than 15 minutes.
Labor Day weeeeeeeekend! Laaaazy day weekend…
Lots of cookies + lots of laaaaziness = yeaa!
Obviously everyone’s most-anticipated Monday of the entire year.
So tell me, how has your looooong weekend been going? Mine has been pretty low-key and relaxing so far, which is totally how I like to roll, guys.
There have been lazy weekend breakfasts…chillin’ out on the patio…the WORKS, friends.
Oh, and I’m taking the little sis (that would be Ruth, who’s obv not so little anymore since she turns 14 today!!) out for coffee for a birthday treat in a little while.—Mocha frappuccinos at the local coffee shop down the street are our THING.
Later today, I think a bunch of family is coming over for a patio-warming/birthday party/Labor Day bash, but other than that…just lots of chillin’ and weekendin’ it up going on around here. 😉
Speaking of which. Cookies. I’ve got LOTS of yum to tell ‘ya about.
Grab a cookie and get comfortable. (ha-haa)
We’re gonna chat it up today about a little something I like to call “magic cookies”. They’re kinda my jam and totally awesomesauce.
Awesome cookies? Whatevs…
Magical is pretty much the only word that sums up these cookies. I mean, the ingredient list kinda makes ZERO sense, but it works! Peanut butter, coconut sugar, 1 egg, baking soda, vanilla, oats, chocolate chips. One bowl. 5 minutes. I’m convinced this might be THE fastest cookie dough to whip up n the world.
Simple, throw-together-in-5-dough. Shape ‘n’ bake in less than 10. And we have cooooookies!
Although, you can bet your bottom dollar, they’ll be gone within seconds.
Hence, magic. It’s true, guys!
Sinking your teeth into one of these babies is pretty much gonna be the highlight of your entire weekend and maybe even the rest of your LIFE. I mean, they’re SO ultra-ultra-ULTRA soft they make my pillow feel like a rock.
And the peanut butter + oatmeal + chocolate combo? Well, clearly that’s just WINNING at life…
…we really could not go wrong. Ding-ding. We have a wiiiiiinner!
These are like, SO addicting don’t be at all surprised or shocked if you end up eating pretty much half the batch straight off the sheet.
**virtual high-fives to all the people who fit into this criteria**
Now go make and devour easy-peasy flourless cookies and enjoy the rest of your weekend!! ♥
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer, beat peanut butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Beat in baking soda, oats, and chocolate chips until dough is just combined.
- Roll dough into 1-in balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake cookies at 350F 8 minutes or until edges just begin to turn golden. Remove cookies from oven and flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass. Cool cookies on baking sheet 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy warm with cold milk!
If you love flourless cookies, you kinda NEED these Flourless Cashew Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies in ‘yo face!