Party guests will fall head-over-heels for these monte cristo-stuffed cheesy sliders!—Simple to throw together at a moment’s notice and unbelievably fun to eat!
So the appin’ has completely gotten out of control. Goodbye forever diet, hello monte cristo-stuffed sliders. ♥
And I mean, seri-ous-ly.
Actually guys, I’m not even sure whether to call these sliders an appetizer or a full meal. Obviously sliders fit into the appetizer category, but there’s also the fact that these sliders are ginormous and then there’s the cold hard truth that you are no doubt going to eat half the pan.
Which brings to mind my point which is that you may go slider-cray at any time or any place.
Sorry. I’m only lookin’ out for all your carb needs over here.
Want to talk about this here insanity before we all pass out from pull-apart cheesy overload? I’ll try to be brief, but…well, you know that never ends up happening.
Here’s what happens: It’s kinda magical the way I see it so just watch. —>
- 1 dozen dinner rolls get split in half horizontally. (you can use this simple recipe, your fav recipe, or storebought dinner rolls!)
- Layers of sliced cheese and turkey lunch meat are then placed atop the bottom half.
- Slightly-ridiculous amounts of melted garlicky-herb butter is lovingly brushed on top.
- Top half of buns is placed on top of everything.
- More garlic butter brushed on top of the whole pan of ridiculousness.
Quick trip to the oven…
And an even quicker trip to gooey, pull-apart cheesy HE-AV-EN for you.
Seriously, I need to stop before someone gets hurt from all that blinding cheese perfection.
And that’s all she wrote. I’m off to polish off the last three of these before that annoying voice of reason starts speaking.
The one that I am undoubtedly going to ignore.
Garlic Butter Monte Cristo Pull-Apart Sliders
- 1 batch Overnight Dinner Rolls prepared according to recipe instructions OR 1 dozen pre-made dinner rolls.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 9 slices sliced turkey lunch meat
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking pan. Split dinner rolls horizontally in half and place bottom half in prepared baking pan. Set top half aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add garlic and saute 1-2 minutes until garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat and stir in parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Layer sliced cheese and turkey over bottom cut half of dinner rolls. Brush with half of melted butter mixture. Carefully invert top half of dinner rolls over cheese and meat filling. Brush remaining butter over top of dinner rolls. Cover pan with foil.
- Bake sliders at 375F 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden and cheese filling is melted. Remove from oven and serve pull-apart sliders hot!
Today’s recipe is part of the monthly 30-Minute Thursdays that myself and a bunch of my best blogging gals put together each month! Check out their recipes below!
Baked Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups by Pumpkin ‘N Spice
30 Minute Tuscan White Bean and Kale Soup by Kristine’s Kitchen
One Pot Pizza Gnocchi Pasta by Savory Nothings
30-Minute Cheesy Mexican Rice Skillet by Flavor the Moments
Skinny Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Pasta by Bake. Eat. Repeat.
Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry with Orange by Floating Kitchen
One Pot BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Rice by The Recipe Rebel
Kale Pesto Pasta with Tofu by She Likes Food
Shrimp and Vodka Penne Pasta by My Kitchen Craze
Kristine | Kristine's Kitchen says
Sliders are so fun and I am completely smitten with these! Your photos are making me wish I had some of these little sandwiches for a late-night snack!
Aw thanks sweetie! Happy weekend!! 🙂
Natalie @ Tastes Lovely says
I want to make these for the superbowl on Sunday! Everyone will love them!
You totally should, friend!! Do it. 😀
Cyndi - My Kitchen Craze says
These could totally be an appetizer or dinner. However you eat them, they sound amazing! They would be gone in a flash in my home!
They totally disappear within minutes around here too! Thanks for the sweet words, Cyndi!
Izzy @ She Likes Food says
You can totally call sliders a full meal! And these ones look amazing, especially with all the gooey cheese I see!! I’ll take ten please!
Yes, they can totally be a whole meal! You certainly end up eating enough of them! LOL.