Ready for the ultimate power-packed summer breakfast? These granola yogurt bowls are piled high with warm caramel-y bananas and peaches and the EASIEST weekday breakfast ever!
It seems like a bowl kinda Monday to be honest, guys.
And let’s be real. It’s the first day of August, that is completely insane, I’m completely freaking out over that nonsense, and I just want to permanently bury my face in this bowlful of summer and never come out.
Summer, stick around for awhile and let me eat all the peachy breakfast yogurt bowls til I get sick of ’em.
And P.S. that would be never. This is how summer is done.
Join me. Let’s be summer rebels and never let it go.
Step 1. —> Yogurt bowls!! We’re getting down to the nitty-gritty of summer goodness now.
This includes my new love which is caramelized peaches + bananas. Oh, sweet mercy, I am in LOVE with this entire pan.
I currently want to eat the entire said pan and I may have done
that exact thing.
So I had to make more for my actual yogurt bowl. Not a problem.
Speaking of which…this bowl!! Caramelized fruit goodness + greek yogurt + granola. All in a neat little row and ready for a neat little demolishing.
And demolishing you will do. I did.
And strongly encourage you to do NOW!
Caramelized Banana Peach Granola Yogurt Bowls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 medium ripe but slightly firm peaches, thinly sliced
- 2 medium slightly firm bananas peeled and sliced
- 3 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups granola
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter then whisk in sugar and cinnamon. Add peaches to pan and saute until peaches are just slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Add bananas to skillet and saute 1-2 more minutes until fruit is softened and caramel-y.
- Divide yogurt between 4 serving bowls and top with caramelized fruit and granola. Enjoy yogurt bowls immediately!