Pumpkin pie and cheesecake collide in this stunning no-bake pie that will quickly become a new tradition at your Thanksgiving dessert table! Homemade caramel sauce drizzled on top is the perfect finishing touch.
Pie days are here again, guys! It’s a glorious pie-Fri-day.
Oh and alsooooooo…Thanksgiving is actually less than freaking TWO weeks away, you guys!! And this is only like the first pie I’ve shared with you so far this year.
Not that I haven’t been wildly involved with pie or anything lately…I might have failed to mention that while I was on my bakery internship I got quite the pie experience. Every day the minute I arrived at work, they would give me the pie production list for that day and then I would literally be up to my elbows in pie crust for hours.
I made pretty much EVERY kind of pie you could ever imagine and I actually added up the total amount at the end of my internship and the grand total rounded up to 71 pies in only 5 days of work.
Strangely enough though…I’m not sick of pie yet. And somehow I don’t think that day is ever gonna come, guys.
^^^ Thank goodness for that, right?
So let’s talk about pie goals for this weekend, guys. It starts with a pumpkin pie and ends with a pumpkin pie. <<< how things should always be.
This isn’t your classic run-of-the-mill pumpkin pie, though guys. For one thing, it’s NO-BAKE which eliminates like half the hassle right there. It’s got cheesecake hanging out inside and yes, it DOES taste like pumpkin cheesecake just met pumpkin pie. Helloooooo…
Caramel sauce is joining our pumpkin pie party too, guys. I invited him to stay awhile.
Not that this pie gonna be hanging around very long, if you know what I mean…
Cut those slices as big as you can physically make ’em, guys. I promise you won’t have any pie regrets. It ain’t no thing.
No-Bake Caramel Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie
- 1 pre-baked 9-in pie crust
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Whipped cream for serving
- Prepare pie crust and let cool completely. Set aside.
- Make the filling: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until completely creamy, about 2 minutes. Beat in pumpkin, sugar, spice, and vanilla until smooth. Spread into prepared pie crust and chill 4 hours.
- Make the caramel: In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring butter, sugar, and agave to a boil, stirring occasionally until caramel is thickened and a deep golden color. Remove from heat and whisk in baking soda and salt.
- Remove pie from refrigerator and spread top with whipped cream. Drizzle caramel in a criss-cross pattern over the top. Slice pie and serve. Enjoy!
Try this CLASSIC pumpkin pie next, guys!! It’s a keeper. <3