This mixed berry cream cheese breakfast bruschetta is unbelievably easy to put together for brunch and especially perfect for Mother’s Day! The fresh trio of berries makes it so gorgeous.
Oh man, if this isn’t breakfast beauty on a slice of toast I don’t even know what is, guys…
Mother’s Day is on the horizon FYI. And we’ve all got breakfast bruschetta brunch plans as of right now.
…don’t try to say that 5 times fast. Just eat this bruschetta 5 times as fast.
Isn’t it so so pretty?? Like seriously I might stare at it for five minutes. Only for five minutes though because…well, someone has to demolish it right?
Who else is planning their brunch for Mother’s Day already? I’m still figuring out my menu currently but one thing’s for sure is I KNOW this bruschetta is going on it.
…assuming they don’t perish in a “tragic” breakfast bruschetta binging accident. Hey, it could happen.
Honestly, they’re SUCH a breeze to throw together!! >>>
- Broil your french bread until toasty.
- Slather the cream cheese.
- Macerate some berries in sugar and mint. Pile ‘er all on top and call it a day.
Pretty brunch food = the best brunch food.
Aka, please please pleaaaaaaaase make these. For Mom and for yourself.
Mixed Berry Cream Cheese Breakfast Bruschetta
- 1 8-10 in loaf French bread, sliced into 12 slices
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh mint
- Brush one side of bread slices with olive oil. Broil under high heat 1-2 minutes until toasted. Spread cream cheese evenly over bread slices.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Carefully arrange berries on top of cream cheese. Serve bruschetta immediately. Enjoy!