This Italian-style tomato avocado salad is loaded with tons of fresh tomatoes, avocados, cucumbers, and soft mozzarella cheese for one killer summer salad!
My newest summer salad crush is finally making an appearance. <<< and obviously staying around awhile.
Awhile = all summer? I could live with that.
I don’t really need to explain my reasoning of why, right? Taking a quick gander at all those gorgeous tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados, AND mozzarella is reason enough I’m hoping.
Yes. Let the salad diet commence for the rest of all the summer days.
So here’s the thing. This salad as you can probably guess is literally the easiest thing you’re ever gonna pull off.
Veggies + mozzarella + a large-ish handful of basil go in the bowl…
…moments later a quick, Italian-style dressing gets dumped on top. And I’m positive I hear angels singing right now.
Pssssssst…pro tip: the longer you let this salad marinate in the dressing the better it’ll taste. I like to let it chill for a few hours at least and it’s glorious.
Glorious for a few nanoseconds approximately and then it’s gone. Because it was eaten, obviously.
Isn’t it so pretty? I’d eat it straight from the bowl if I were you. More efficient?
Italian Mozzarella Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
- 2 medium cucumbers peeled, and quarter-sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes quarter-sliced
- 2 ripe avocados pitted and diced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella balls
- 3 tablespoons fresh minced basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, mozzarella, and fresh basil.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over veggies and toss to combine. Season salad with salt and pepper to taste and refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld. Enjoy!