Grab ONE bowl, a handful of ingredients, and you’ve got everything you’ll need to make these fluffy pumpkin chai spice pancakes! Packed with flavorful chai spices and covered in maple syrup!
The pancakes that you will be eating for approximately the entire remainder of fall have officially arrived, guys.
And I feel it’s only right that we eat multiple stacks of pumpkin chai spice pancakes to celebrate that fact. ♥
GAH. I have no words for these pancakes other than it’s about dang time. We haven’t done pumpkin pancakes around here in FOREVER and a day and that’s just not right because they are honestly the best thing you could ever do to a pancake.
/the only thing I will ever do to a pancake forevermore.
They’re so dang FLUFFY! They’re packed with tons of chai spices which melds beyond perfectly with the pumpkin. Maple syrup and butter are just icing on this perfection, guys.
It’s also breakfast taken to a WHOLE ‘nother level of ease because of that whole one-bowl deal going on. One bowl + pantry ingredients = every morning is gonna be a pumpkin chai spice pancakes morning.
My freezer is currently full of these pancakes and honestly, life doesn’t get much better than that, y’all.
I might never eat anything else for breakfast ever again and it’s all good. ♥
One-Bowl Pumpkin Chai Spice Pancakes
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1-1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Maple syrup and butter for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk butter, buttermilk, pumpkin, and egg until smooth. Add flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and spices to bowl and whisk until batter is smooth and just combined.
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-high heat. Cook batter in batches by 1/4 cupfuls 1-2 minutes each side or until golden. Serve pancakes warm with maple syrup and enjoy!
Leave a Reply