Peanut butter, oatmeal, and chocolate chunks are a killer trio in these SUPER soft and chewy oatmeal chocolate chunk cookie cups! You won’t be able to stop at only one.
You’re more likely to stop eating these around the 175-ish mark, honestly. Can I get an AMEN for the high-esteemed peanut butter + oatmeal + chocolate chunk combo??
It really is the best combo. Especially when it’s all dressed up in cookie cups fashion.
Cookie cups are my new love, y’all. They usually get SO neglected too since most people lean more heavily towards the classic scoop, roll, and bake cookies. These oatmeal chocolate chunk cookie cups are a THOUSAND times more simple though! We just roll the dough, throw it in a muffin pan and let the oven take care of business.
Psssssst…major selling point: these cookie cups are slightly larger than your average cookies. ?? It’s our little secret though.
You need to make these!! So we can all be on the cookie cups bandwagon together. The dough is SO easy to throw together and it’s a riff off of these killer cookies. (if you’ve tried that recipe then you KNOW these are gonna be insane)
These are so easy to pull off you could do it in your sleep. Don’t bake these in your sleep though because again, these are done FAST and falling asleep could delay the oatmeal chocolate chunk cookie cups eating process.
And oh man, are these cookie cups every bit as amazing as they look and sound. They bake up unbelievably soft and chewy with bits of peanut butter, oatmeal, and gooey chocolate in every bite.
We’re all gonna get OCD from these btw. Obsessive cookie disorder. It’s a risk I will take. ??
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookie Cups
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter softened (1 stick)
- 1 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1-1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease two muffin tins and set aside.
- Place butter and sugar in the bowl of a large stand mixer, fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix on medium speed until creamy, about 3 minutes. Add peanut butter, egg, and vanilla to bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt to mixer and mix on medium speed until dough comes together. (dough will be slightly sticky) Gently stir in chocolate chunks.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough into 2-in balls and press into prepared muffin cups. Bake cookie cups at 350F 10-11 minutes or until edges are golden (cookies will appear underdone in the middle---this ok) Cool cookie cups 5 minutes in muffin tin, then transfer to a wire cooling rack. Enjoy cookies warm while the chocolate is gooey!