Creamy mushroom balsamic alfredo sauce and juicy beef transform this fettuccine alfredo into a massively flavorful dinner that will quickly become a regular on your dinner rotation!
Is it even a Monday if we don’t have SOME form of cozy food?
You’ll find the answer sometime after your third-ish bowl of this mushroom balsamic beef fettuccine alfredo. The dinner game is being killed today, y’all. Like all Mondays should be.
Here’s the thing, guys. The fettuccine alfredo goals have officially been bumped WAY up and we need to be excited about this. >>> because it’s a freakin’ BALSAMIC mushroom alfredo sauce. With beef. And obviously cheese and noodles.
Obviously we know that this kinda thing was MADE for Mondays.
It’s honestly JUST as easy as regular fettuccine alfredo! It’s just fancied up a little bit and trust me, it’s freaking worth it. Prep is as follows… >>>
- Saute the beef, onions, mushrooms, and a little garlic.
- Balsamic alfredo sauce gets made in the same pan and then everything gets mixed together.
- Fettuccine arrives to the skillet and the dinner deal is SEALED.
Lord help us all? Yes.
Seriously, the game-changer in this mushroom beef fettuccine alfredo is the SAUCE. It’s creamy, ultra-flavorful and you would have never guessed that balsamic would make it so dang good. It compliments the savory mushrooms and beef like they were all MADE to be together.
P.S. Dinner tonight has obviously been decided? Pleaseeeeee. And invite me over.
Mushroom Balsamic Beef Fettuccine Alfredo
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb thinly sliced top round beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 oz hot cooked fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil until shimmery. Add mushrooms, onion, garlic, beef, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir occasionally over medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink and veggies are cooked. Reduce heat to medium and add balsamic to pan. Let beef cook an additional 5 minutes then remove from pan and keep warm. Wipe skillet clean.
- In cleaned skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Whisk flour into butter then slowly add half-and-half, and milk. Bring sauce to a simmer over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until sauce is thickened.
- Remove sauce from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese until melted. Add cooked beef mixture, fettuccine, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss fettuccine until coated and garnish with minced parsley and additional grated Parmesan. Serve hot and enjoy!