The EASIEST slice ‘n’ bake cookies you’ll make this holiday season! These butter pecan coconut cookies are soft, buttery, and absolutely impossible to stop eating.
I might have just COMPLETELY accidentally made the easiest/addicting cookies you will ever have on your cookie tray this year.
They’re also tiny. And way too freaking easy to just shove one after one in your face. ??
Holy cow, these are ridiculous cookies. You wouldn’t think a simple slice ‘n’ bake cookie could be so dang amazing but these are NO FREAKING JOKE. I blame the whole butter pecan thing going on.
Along with tons of coconut accidentally dropped into the dough. And the fact that you can LITERALLY fill up your fridge or freezer with this freaking awesome dough so you can have cookies whenever you want.
The dough for these little butter pecan coconut cookies will honestly be one that you’ll want to hang onto forever. It’s just a simple butter/sugar cookie dough that’s super jazzed up with a mess of toasty, fragrant pecans and flaked coconut. You’ll have it all mixed up in 5 minutes, promise!
From there it’s time for the slice ‘n’ bake magic. Divide the dough in half and roll it all up in plastic wrap into little logs. Chill until firm, then slice and bake ’em whenever you’d like!
Hint: sooner is better than later. ??
They are SO soft and buttery, they will just melt in your mouth. The toasty pecans and coconut just add the richest and simplest flavors that just do their job fabulously. I would HIGHLY recommend making double, triple, and probably quadruple batches of this dough and sticking it all in your fridge for easy baking whenever. These cookies will disappear as fast as you set them out, I promise.
And uh, you obviously need a secret stash of ’em all to yourself that no one else really needs to know about. ??
Slice and Bake Butter Pecan Coconut Cookies
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add egg, and vanilla and beat until smooth. Fold in flour, coconut, baking powder, salt, and toasted pecans until a soft dough forms. Divide dough into two parts and form each portion into a 2-in wide log about 6-8 in long. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill at least 2 hours or up to 4 days. (dough may also be frozen up to 1 month)
- Once dough is completely firm remove from refrigerator and slice into 1-in thick circles. Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake cookies at 350F 8-9 minutes or until edges are slightly browned. Cool cookies on pan 5 minutes then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy!