Loaded down with all the goods, this white chocolate pecan orange cranberry bark is great for gifts and is SO incredibly easy to throw together!
The sweets fest doesn’t end until January 1st, you guys. Then and only then will I welcome a salad into my life.
Until then…it’s white chocolate orange cranberry bark and about a zillion other things. The next four days are gonna be both epic and terrible. ??
Also, I TOTALLY meant to share this cranberry orange bark with y’all sooner but things like cranberry pound cakes and gingerbread french toast got in the way. You get my problem. So many December goodies to make, so little time.
So we obviously just gotta spread the joy out a little bit and make ’em all. ??
Alright, easy dessert lovers you’re gonna want to listen up on this one. This bark is gonna be your JAM!
Literally, all you’ve gotta do is a) Melt your white chocolate. b) Throw in all the colorful glorious add-ins which includes dried cranberries, tons of orange zest, toasty pecans, a little half-and-half, and a pinch of vanilla and nutmeg.
Spread it all out on parchment paper, sprinkle with additional dried cranberries, zest, and pecans and let ‘er set! That’s all she wrote, guys. Those festive colors alone might kill me, let alone the flavors that ensue.
The longest part about this jam-packed bark is obviously waiting for it to completely solidify. Sometimes I stick it in the freezer for about 30 minutes to speed up the process. And obviously THE MOST fun part is breaking it all into little mismatched bark pieces! P.S. Kids love that part and so do almost-21 year old’s. ?
Although I must admit that eating it all right then and there is pretty great too.
White Chocolate Pecan Orange Cranberry Bark
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups white chocolate chips OR 16 oz finely chopped white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries divided
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans divided
- Additional orange zest optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chocolate 30 seconds. Stir, then return to microwave for an additional 30 seconds and gently stir white chocolate until completely melted.
- Immediately mix in half-and-half, orange zest, salt, vanilla, nutmeg, 1/3 cup dried cranberries, and 1/3 cup toasted pecans into white chocolate until combined. Immediately spread white chocolate mixture out to 1/2-in thickness on parchment paper. Immediately sprinkle remaining cranberries and pecans on top, pressing to adhere. Sprinkle with additional orange zest if desired.
- Refrigerate bark 1 hour until completely firm. Remove from fridge and break into bite-sized pieces. Store in an air-tight container at room temperature until ready to serve. Enjoy!