Ready in 30 minutes and packed with tons of juicy beef, tender veggies, and a killer teriyaki sauce, this beef teriyaki noodle stir-fry will quickly become a regular dinner routine!
It’s a good Monday to eat a gorgeous bowl of beef teriyaki noodle stir-fry, guys.
Or maybe even a whole skillet-ful if you’re feeling like living dangerously. >>>
Us vs. big freaking skillet of beef teriyaki noodle stir-fry. I think we got this, guys. ??
Okay, so I’m not even kidding about how legit and incredible these noodles are.
They kinda remind me of the build-your-own noodle bowl at Huhot which is a midwestern Mongolian-food restaurant and kind of my favorite place in the whole universe.
Not enough people know about it!!
Whenever anyone asks me what my favorite restaurant is, I’m like, Huhot hands down. And they’re like what the heck is that?
Even if you do have a Huhot in your area, I would highly recommend you invest in making these noodles.
And for those of you who don’t….well, dinner has just been proclaimed for tonight.
These noodles are so BASIC, you will be amazed.
It pretty much follows the standard stir-fry procedure >>>
- Stir-fry your beef + veggies until the beef is browned and the veggies are tender.
- Sauce. Make your teriyaki sauce straight in the pan and try not to eat it all whilst making it.
- Noodles. Dump a huge mess of noodles into the saucy beef and veggies, cover the whole shebang with green onions and gaze for approximately 3 seconds at the dinner wonder you just pulled off in 30.
Legit the best thing you could ask for on Monday, guys. All days of the week are certainly appropriate too.
More stir fries? Let’s do this.
Beef Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry
- 1 lb beef top round steak, sliced into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium sweet pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute beef, onion, broccoli, sweet pepper, and garlic in oil, stirring occasionally until beef is browned and vegetables are just tender.
- Reduce heat to medium. In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, vinegar, water, sugar, ginger, and cornstarch/water mixture until smooth. Add to pan and cook several minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Stir noodles into sauce mixture until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top noodles with green onions and serve warm. Enjoy!