Caramel macchiato coffee-lovers will be instantly hooked on these caramel macchiato banana overnight oats! So easy to prep the night before and a quick on-the-go breakfast.
I’m sorry, are you telling me that you DON’T have your caramel macchiato stuffed into your overnight oats??? Breakfast life must be rough over in your neck of the woods.
Until now obv. Caramel maccchiato banana overnight oats comin’ in the clutch.
P.S. For those of you who know me, you know I’m a total caramel macchiato junkie. My biggest coffee jam by FAR.
And thus I am currently freaking obsessed with these overnight oats. It’s been breakfast for an embarrassing stretch of days.
Breakfast essentials include the following: —>
- Creamy, coffee-flavored overnight oat base
- P.S. it’s really, really, REALLY ridiculously good
- Caramelized banana topping (seriously, what won’t I put this stuff on these days…)
It’s a happy day in breakfast land, guys. Let’s just face facts. ♥
All the breakfast boxes are checked for caramel macchiato banana overnight oats, friends. We are a GO to eat these on repeat for the rest of forever.
And if you won’t…..rest assured that I will and not with an ounce of shame.
Caramel Macchiato Banana Overnight Oats
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup brewed espresso
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- In a large mason jar, combine oats, milk, espresso, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla. Screw lid on and shake to combine. Let chill in fridge overnight or at least 8 hours.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-heat, melt sugar, butter, and agave together and bring to a low simmer, stirring occasionally until caramel is a deep golden brown. Remove from heat and whisk in cream and salt. Keep caramel warm.
- When ready to serve, toss warm caramel sauce with bananas. Spoon overnight oats into 3 serving bowls and top with caramel banana sauce. Serve overnight oats immediately and enjoy!