Unbelievably juicy and packed with summer flavors, these roasted red pepper avocado chicken burgers are a lighter and SUPER flavorful burger to throw on the grill all summer!
It is just a good Monday to have a burger, guys. Especially if it’s loaded with basically all of the best burger frills out there.
Clearly it takes the most outrageous frills for me to be satisfied with my burger. Um, who isn’t putting avocado, roasted red peppers, provolone cheese, and spinach on their chicken burgers???
Everyone who has a sad burger I guess. These roasted red pepper avocado chicken burgers are literally my everything right now.
And don’t even question the fact that we’re ditching the beef today. Chicken burgers are honestly SO dang good and a nice break from the greasy beef, yes?? (I eat way too many standard beef burgers in the summer for reals)
So here we go! A hefty supply of non-standard, dang amazing roasted red pepper avocado chicken burgers for everyone. >>>
- Chicken patties. It’s just ground chicken, an egg, breadcrumbs, and a bunch of seasonings. Shape ’em, grill ’em, etc. You know the drill.
- TOPPINGS. The heart and soul to any burger yes? We start off with laying a few fresh spinach leaves on our buns. Top with your gorgeous chicken burger, provolone cheese, sliced avocado, and a huge layer of roasted red peppers. (literally, I use excess of these cause they are life changing)
Last but not least….well, let’s do our best to fit our mouths around this beauty?
Seriously, the flavor combo for these burgers is mind-blowing, guys. The silky avocado with the tangy roasted red peppers and juicy chicken burger is one for the record books. I could eat approximately 28 of these.
Ask me to prove it and I will with zero hesitation.
Roasted Red Pepper Avocado Chicken Burgers
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2` teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 4 hamburger buns, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers
- 2 medium avocados, pitted, and sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine ground chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, pepper, soy sauce, and garlic until combined. Shape into 4 hamburger patties.
- Grill hamburgers over medium-high heat, flipping once until meat registers 160. Top burgers with cheese and broil under high heat 1 minute until cheese is melted.
- Place spinach leaves on toasted buns and top with burgers. Top with roasted red peppers and sliced avocado. Serve immediately and enjoy!