Loaded with fresh summer peaches and blueberries and tossed in a flavorful Asian dressing, this feta spinach pasta salad is going to become a staple on your summer salad lineup!
Hallelujah for pretty fruit-packed summer salads!!! You literally can’t even fathom how much I’ve been anticipating sharing this feta spinach pasta salad with y’all.
Nearly as much as I anticipated eating the whole batch every single day for days on end.
Seriously, can you even blame me?? Peaches, blueberries, feta, PASTA, almonds….best dang spinach salad in all the land that’s for sure.
I would definitely be disrespecting salad greatness such as this if I DIDN’T eat the whole thing.
So even though this gorgeous feta spinach salad is packed to capacity with summer goodness, it is honestly SUCH a breeze to throw together! Suffice to say it’s perfect for any summer cookout, potluck, or just whenever you get a summer salad craving. >>>
- Cooked pasta, fresh baby spinach, peaches, blueberries, feta, and sliced almonds all get tossed together. Easy peasy.
- The Asian dressing is what really pulls this winner together. Olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, agave a little mustard, salt, and pepper. Whisk it all up until nice and smooth then just before salad time, toss it all together.
Salads should not be legally allowed to be this gorgeous and tasty. For real.
If you’re making this salad for a gathering with MULTIPLE peeps (like more than one I’m talking) I would definitely recommend doubling the recipe. People will not be able to get enough of the sweet fruit, tangy feta, and pasta combo.
And just like that, our new favorite salad for the summer!!!
Blueberry Peach Feta Spinach Pasta Salad
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 8 oz bowtie pasta, cooked according package instructions
- 2 medium peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine salad ingredients in a large serving bowl. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Just before serving, toss salad with dressing until coated. Enjoy!