Bursting with refreshing raspberry, mint, and lime flavors, these raspberry mint lime mojitos are an easy cocktail to mix up for a crowd or just for chill weekend sipping!
Did someone ask for the prettiest-EVER cocktail for the best Friday ever? ??
If not, my mistake. But here’s these raspberry mint lime mojitos anyways. You’re welcome.
Seriously. Can you even say summer.in.a.freaking.glass??? That’s basically these mojitos in a nutshell.
Mojito creds go to Jason, btw. He’s the one who got me hooked on them and they are currently my go-to drink of choice.
There’s literally nothing not to completely LOVE about them. The base is lime juice + mint + white rum and trust me: simple is best for these. Buuuuuuuut….raspberries are so unbelievably gorgeous and SO unbelievably tangy and refreshing here soooo.
Raspberry mint lime mojitos are a go. And it’ll take you literally only a MINUTE to prep these. Muddle a handful of mint, lime wedges, sugar cubes, fresh raspberries, and white rum together until all the juices are released….
Throw a few ice cubes in the glass and top the rest of it with club soda. Hello summer loveeeeeer. ♥
The only thing you’re missing is like a pitcher of these vs. a glass. This recipe is SUPER easy to double or triple if you’re making ’em for a crowd!
Or for me, myself, and I ya know?
Raspberry Mint Lime Mojitos
- 2 limes, each cut into 4 wedges
- 4 sugar cubes (or 4 tablespoons sugar)
- 12-16 fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 oz white rum
- 8-10 oz club soda
- Ice for serving
- Divide lime wedges, sugar cubes, mint leaves, raspberries, and rum between two glasses. Using a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon, smash ingredients 1-2 minutes or until juices begin to release.
- Add a few ice cubes to each glass and top each with 4-8 oz club soda. Serve immediately and enjoy!