Bursting with fresh raspberries, mint, and lime, these raspberry mint mojitos are an easy cocktail to mix up for a crowd or just for chill poolside sipping!
Mojito lovers, you’ve just found your new summer drink of choice! All decked out in the prettiest ruby red and somehow tasting even better than they look.
This little gem of a cocktail is deceivingly WAY easier than it looks and just about the most refreshing sipper ever.
Even if you’re not a fan of rum or alcohol in general, keep reading! We’ve got mocktail instructions included so everyone can enjoy this delicious drink.
We love a good simple drink around here and these mojitos just fit the bill! They have minimal ingredients and you can mix them up pretty much at a moment’s notice.
And trust me, that’s a good thing.
These Raspberry Mint Mojitos feature…
- Sweet, tangy raspberries.
- Refreshing mint and fresh lime.
- Bubbly club soda and smooth white rum.
- 10 minutes to make and only 6 ingredients needed.
Making the Raspberry Mint Mojitos
(scroll down to the bottom of post for the full recipe)
Ingredients You Will Need
- Sugar cubes (or granulated sugar)
- White rum
- Club soda
Fresh vs. Frozen Raspberries
Both fresh and frozen raspberries will work great in this recipe! If you choose to go the frozen route, thaw raspberries before muddling so they release their juices easier.
If you go the fresh route, make sure you wash raspberries well before muddling.
Tips for Perfect Mojitos
- Use fresh lime and mint – bottled lime juice just doesn’t compare to fresh limes in this recipe. For best results, we recommend fresh limes and mint for this recipe.
- Thinly slice limes – thin slices of lime makes it easier to muddle the cocktail and makes it look pretty!
- Use back of spoon or muddler – if you don’t have a muddler handy, the back of a wooden spoon works awesome for crushing the mojito ingredients together.
- Adjust sweetness to your preference – I prefer a less-sweet mojito while Jason likes a sweeter one, so we typically add sugar cubes to taste whenever we make mojitos.
Looking for an alcohol-free version of these mojitos? Simply replace the rum with limeade or your favorite fruit juice.
Make Ahead Instructions
These mojitos are so easy to make ahead of time AND double or triple for a crowd!
If doubling or tripling recipe, muddle ingredients in a pitcher, rather than individual glasses. Follow recipe instructions through step 1, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
When ready to serve mojitos, fill pitcher with ice and top off with club soda per recipe instructions.
These mojitos are perfectly sweet, tangy, and just bursting with fresh raspberry, mint, and lime flavor! Hello summer lover. ♥
Mix up a batch of these refreshing mojitos for your next summer gathering and watch them be the hit of the party!
Save this recipe using the ‘save to recipe box’ button below. If you make it, please let us know! Leave a comment + star rating below, or take a photo and tag it on Instagram with #wholeandheavenlyoven.
Watch these mojitos made step-by-step on Google web stories.
A few more delicious cocktails to mix up next!
- Cantaloupe Raspberry Mint Moscato Sangria
- Rhubarb Peach Bourbon Smash
- Ginger Lime Pineapple Gin Cocktail
Raspberry Mint Lime Mojitos
- 2 medium limes, thinly sliced
- 4 sugar cubes (or 4 tablespoons granulated sugar) or more to taste based on your sweetness preference
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries (or frozen and thawed)
- 4 oz white rum
- 8-10 oz club soda
- Ice for serving
- Divide lime slices, sugar cubes, mint leaves, raspberries, and rum between two glasses. Using a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon, smash ingredients 1-2 minutes or until juices begin to release.
- Add a few ice cubes to each glass and top each with 4-5 oz club soda. Serve mojitos immediately and enjoy!
This post was updated with new photos and recipe notes on 6/16/22.
Karen Ching says
This looks perfect an afternoon hang out with the girls. Thanks for the recipe! 🙂