These mango lime moscow mules are a refreshing tropical twist on a classic! Only four ingredients needed and they’re SO easy to mix up for a winner weekend sipper.
Roll with it, guys. Mango lime moscow mules don’t wait for the weekend.
And this August business is crazy business, FYI. Pretty drinks help us cope with the fact that summer is freaking ZOOMING.
That and these have basically been on my to-do list all summer. Don’t your to-do lists consist of moscow mules?? ??
I’m only a recent convert to the amazingness of moscow mules but I fell hard and fast for them. Nothing will beat the classic ones but these mango lime beauties come in close second.
You’re only gonna need FOUR ingredients, I kid you not. Mango, lime juice, vodka, ginger beer. Rinse and repeat.
Seriously, these are summer in a freaking pretty glass, friends. Can’t get over that color. Can’t and won’t get over those amazing mango + lime + ginger-y flavors. ??
They’re SO easy to make! And refreshing x10000. August, we ready for ya.
Mango Lime Moscow Mules
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup fresh diced mango (about 1 medium mango)
- 3 oz freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 4-1/2 oz vodka
- 12 oz ginger beer
- Ice and fresh lime wedges for serving
- Place mango in a food processor with lime juice. Blend until completely smooth. Strain mango puree, reserving juices and discarding solids.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine strained mango lime puree and vodka. Add ice to shaker, screw lid on and shake several times until condensation begins to form on outside of shaker.
- Divide shaken mango mixture between 3 glasses. Add ice and a few lime wedges to each glass then top each drink with 4 oz chilled ginger beer. Serve moscow mules immediately and enjoy!