Sweet ‘n’ salty flavors pair with cranberries and white chocolate in this ADDICTING cranberry bliss snack mix! Make a big batch because it’ll go fast!
Introducing the snack mix you will be nonstop face shoving all the way til midnight tonight.
There’s sweet ‘n’ salty, cranberries, and a whooooooole lotta bliss. Ask me about the time I hid this snack mix from myself because it was so freaking addicting.
I wouldn’t recommend pulling a stunt like that for your New Years Eve tonight though, guys. Gather a big bunch ‘o peeps, a few cocktails, and a big bowl of this snack mix and you’re set til midnight.
Just sayin, I would love an invite.
For how good this sweet ‘n’ salty cranberry bliss snack mix is, you would probably NEVER even anticipate how incredibly easy it is to pull off.
I use a mix of oyster crackers, chex cereal, pretzels, and sliced almonds for the base and then the gamechanger here is the quick, caramel-like butter/sugar sauce. It is nothing short of INSANE with the salty crackers and cereal.
A quick 20 minute trip to the oven and then try your hardest to not demolish the whole thing while you wait for it to cool because once it’s cooled it’s time to toss in ALL the cranberry and white chocolate goodness.
And trust me, that last step just seals your fate on eating approximately 29802983 handfuls of this crunch, sweet ‘n’ salty snack insanity.
Diets don’t start until tomorrow, y’all. It’s snackin’ time.
Sweet 'n' Salty Cranberry Bliss Snack Mix
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 6 cups corn chex cereal
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 3 cups pretzel twists
- 2 cups oyster crackers
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. In a large bowl, combine cereal, almonds, pretzels, and oyster crackers. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter then add sugar, cinnamon, and agave, stirring 1-2 minutes until sugar is dissolved and slightly thickened.
- Pour sugar mixture over snack mix and stir until coated. Spread snack mix in a single layer on prepared baking sheets and bake at 350F 20-25 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Allow snack mix to cool completely then break into bite-sized chunks and stir in white chocolate and cranberries. Store in an air-tight container at room temperature. Enjoy!