You won’t miss the meat whatsoever in these flavor-packed broccoli cashew curry noodle broth bowls! SO full of cozy spring flavors and ready in minutes!
Hello, I’ve got the official soup of spring 2019 and it is a thing of BEAUTY.
There’s no meat, just a tooooon of veggie + cashew goodness, lotsa noodles and the best curry broth EVA.
C’mon. Is that not the freaking prettiest broth bowl you’ve ever seen in your life??
Spring is officially Wednesday, FYI. Spring food game is jumping the gun and ON POINT. Slurping these curry noodle broth bowls down now til forever, kbye.
These broth bowls are EXACTLY the kinda soup I’m craving once the snow starts to melt and the temps start to climb into the balmy 40s. Just a big ‘ol bowl of noodles + veggies + broth does the trick. Honestly, when doesn’t it??
The beauty of these curry noodle broth bowls are that they are TOTALLY a clean-out-your-fridge kinda meal. Just a ton of basic veggie goodness you probably have waiting to be used at the bottom of your vegetable drawer, a mess of angel hair noodles, a quick curried chicken broth base, and a few handfuls of cashews is all it takes.
P.S. the cashews for real take these broth bowls from good to AMAZEBALLS. The salty crunch is incredible with the tender veggies and noodles.
Well-known fact that pretty colorful meals taste better. This is just about the prettiest thing you could ever pile in a soup bowl. Period.
Fastest thing you’ll ever slurp down and rinse and repeat all spring. Period.
Broccoli Cashew Curry Noodle Broth Bowls
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups carrots, julienned into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sweet curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 oz hot cooked angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup halved roasted cashews
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium soup pot over medium-high heat, saute broccoli, carrots, and onion in oil until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add garlic, curry, tumeric, and cayenne and saute 1 additional minute.
- Reduce heat to medium and add chicken stock and balsamic vinegar. Bring soup to a low simmer, cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Let simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove lid from soup and stir in cooked angel hair, parsley, and cashews, Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Leave a Reply