Smoky bacon, tangy sun-dried tomatoes, and soft goat cheese are an INCREDIBLE trio of flavors in this fresh, flavorful sun-dried tomato bacon goat cheese rigatoni!
Unofficial title: Pasta with all the freaking BEST things in it. ??
We got our bacon, sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, greens, and CAAAARBS. What more could you ask of a 30 minute skillet dinner?
Pro tip: Ask for extra goat cheese with a side of extra bacon. Always. It’s what the smart kids are doin’.
Then help yourself to the whole skillet of sundried tomato bacon goat cheese rigatoni why dontcha?
I know I sometimes struggle with making “oh…it’s pasta night” transform into “HECK YEAH IT’S PAAAASTA NIGHT” so here ya go. Bacon, sun-dried tomatoes, and goat cheese comin’ in the flavor train clutch.
There are NO super fancy ingredients or methods to this pasta madness here, guys. We’re simply gonna saute some onion + garlic in butter, throw in a few handfuls of fresh spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and cooked bacon. Toss some herbs and some CARBS on top and then dot the whole pretty skillet with crumbled goat cheese.
And more for your personal plate because it’s basically the beeeeeeest part here.
And there ya have it. Just a skillet full of dang good pasta you will gladly eat any and FOREVER every night.
This trio of flavors is hired for all my meals now, guys. I’m just sayin’.
Sun-Dried Tomato Bacon Goat Cheese Rigatoni
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup oil-packed sundried tomatoes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 4 slices cooked bacon, diced
- 12 oz hot cooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh crumbled goat cheese
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, saute onion and garlic in butter until a light brown. Add tomatoes and spinach and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Add bacon, rigatoni, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste to skillet and saute several minutes until heated through. Remove skillet from heat and top with crumbled goat cheese. Serve rigatoni hot and enjoy!