Incredibly tender grilled beef, a spicy mango pico de gallo, and all the fajita fixings you love collide in this jam-packed grilled beef fajita salad! You’ll never have a boring dinner salad again.
Introducing the salad you will never want to stop eating for approximately forever and a day.
Lookit how freakishly LOADED with stuff it is!! You will have zero problem eating this every day, trust me.
Say it with me: Grilled beef fajitas. Mango pico de gallo just like Qdoba. All piled into the most loaded salad with all the fajita fixings.
This grilled beef fajita salad is totally one of those big dinner salads and you will NOT be hating it.
First on the agenda is making some bomb grilled steak. Nothing super fancy here, we’re just gonna rub round steak with olive oil, season ’em up with salt and pepper and slap it on the grill for a few minutes. Same story with sweet pepper, onion, and a little garlic.
Mango pico is next and be ready for your mind to be blown. It’s about the most simple thing ever and SO fresh tasting. Pump up the heat with more jalapeno if that’s your thing or feel free to dial it back.
Then it’s time to build the salad of our actual dreams. Pile your lettuce in a big ‘ol bowl then arrange the pico de gallo, sliced tomato, sour cream, etc on top. Slice your steak into thin strips and toss it with the sweet pepper mixture and pile it on top. Commence salad swan dives.
This is just one of those salads you’re gonna want on standby for summer. Seriously, weekly agenda kinda deal right here.
IT’S SO FREAKING GOOD. And the prettiest, no questions asked.
Grilled Beef Fajita Salad with Mango Pico de Gallo
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 1 medium round steak (1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large sweet pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups romaine lettuce 1
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Mango Pico de Gallo
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted and small diced
- 1 small sweet pepper, small diced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat steak dry with paper towels and rub all over with 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper. Toss sweet peppers, onion, and garlic with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Heat a grill to medium-high then cook steak 2-3 minutes on each side, turning once until golden. Transfer to a cutting board to rest. In a grill pan over heated grill, toss sweet pepper mixture, stirring occasionally until tender.
- Slice beef into thin slices against the grain and toss with sweet pepper mixture. Place lettuce in a large serving bowl and top with beef mixture, tomato, Parmesan, and dollops of sour cream.
Mango Pico de Gallo
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients then season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve fajita salad with pico de gallo on top and enjoy!