Stuffed with the killer combo of spinach artichoke, these creamy feta stuffed sweet peppers are gonna be in HIGH demand for any kind of entertaining appetizer!
If you have yet to find an appetizer staple for the summer…..no worries, because these feta stuffed sweet peppers are serving up looks ALL. SUMMER. LONG.
For all of the 10 minutes they’ll be on the appetizer tray anyways.
Technically we could call these an all year round kinda thing, but for me, the sweet peppers are at their PEAK during the summer and that calls for stuffin’ em with spinach artichoke + feta goodness at all times.
Eating them at all times? Ya already know.
The beauty of stuffed sweet peppers for appetizers is that they are seriously SUCH a breeze to pull off and they also look super duper impressive. Would eat every day and definitely make meals outta ’em, no questions asked.
Pretty much the only steps involved in these feta stuffed sweet peppers is a) Filling b) Stuffing ’em and baking. You can also pre-assemble them hours or a day in advance for EASY baking right before app time.
The filling is made up of sauteed spinach + artichokes which is then blended with cream cheese, lots of feta, and a few seasonings. Try not to eat it straight.
Cut your cute little mini peppers in half and stuff them to ABSOLUTE CAPACITY. Bake ’em, drool over ’em, eat ’em all before the party even starts. The end.
I’d highly recommend double or triple batches of these stuffed peppers, friends. Any spinach artichoke lover is going to find his or her heaven right here and go NUTS.
Everyone else? Also going nuts.
Spinach Artichoke Feta Stuffed Sweet Peppers
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup jarred artichoke hearts, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 mini sweet peppers, cut in half and cored
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat wilt spinach and artichoke hearts in olive oil, stirring occasionally until spinach is wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste and cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with garlic powder, onion powder, feta, and fold in spinach mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill sweet peppers with cream cheese mixture and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake sweet peppers at 400F 18-20 minutes or until filling is bubbly and peppers are tender. Cool a few minutes then serve hot. Enjoy!