Juicy blueberries and peaches are a match made in heaven in this pretty blueberry peach tart that’s covered with a tangy, irresistible citrus whipped cream!
Welcome to SUMMAH eats 101. After the last final is taken is the official start, friends. So consider that yesterday, I’m already late, so sorry.
It’s gonna be a long hot summer and we should be together with this blueberry peach tart. Peace out.
For me, summertime is all about the fruit desserts and ya just gotta showcase them in all their fresh glory. Needless to say, we should all be making this blueberry peach tart an instant repeat kinda deal all summer long.
With mountains of billowy citrus whipped cream, NO LESS.
So let’s make some pie magic happen, guys. First up is the crust. You can use pre-made pie crust or make your own, whatever’s easiest for you. We’re gonna pre-bake the crust for a few minutes and then let it cool a bit while we get our filling ready.
We’re gonna precook the fruit a bit on the stove just to get a jumpstart on the baking. Peeled sliced peaches + blueberries, a little lemon juice, sugar, and cornstarch are literally all that make up the filling. Cook ’em until the fruit is thick and juicy.
…AND THEN. Pile all that goodness into your tart shell and let the oven take care of the rest of biz. Use this downtime to make freaking awesome citrus whipped cream and then make it again because you accidentally ate the first batch while you were waiting, oops.
This tart slices up like a DREAM and literally every bite is exploding with juicy blueberries and soft, tender peaches. Obviously covered to oblivion with whipped cream, woooooot.
This blueberry peach tart on repeat all summer, guys. Make it happennnnnnnnn. <3
Blueberry Peach Tart with Citrus Whipped Cream
- Prepared pie crust for 1 (9-in) pie
- 3 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches (or thawed frozen peaches)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries (thawed)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup cornstarch, mixed with 4 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Fit pie crust into a 9-in tart pan and pat up the sides pressing firmly against the sides. Prick bottom of crust several times with a fork. Bake crust at 350F 9-10 minutes or until bottom is a very light golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium saucepan, combine peaches, blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, and cornstarch mixture. Bring to a low simmer over medium heat until fruit is thick and juicy.
- Pour fruit mixture into pre-baked tart crust. Bake tart at 350F 45-50 minutes or until crust is golden-brown and fruit filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire cooling rack.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream on high speed until soft peaks form. Beat in orange zest and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Slice tart and serve with whipped cream. Enjoy!