Only ONE sheet pan required for this summery loaded sweet corn summer squash breakfast hash! Packed with tender veggies, crisp bacon, and beautiful sunny-side up eggs.
Breakfast is lookin’ about as summery as it gets around here, I tell ya whaaaaat. ??
We got eggs. We got bacon. We got ALL the summer veggies piled into one little sheet pan. We got breakfast goals covered 1000% is the gist of it.
Loaded with errrrrthing’ under the sun summer squash breakfast hash comin’ in hooooot and prepared to hit you square in the face. Trust me, you won’t mind at all.
Also on the list of things you won’t mind: the lack of dishes you’ll be doing today cause ONE PAN, WOOOO!
SO. Stepping up for summer squash breakfast hash duty is the following: we’ve got taters, sweet corn cut straight off the cob, summer squash, zucchini, onion, and garlic. These are our breakfast hash building blocks and these are gonna get roasted for a little while until DREAMY golden and crispy.
Then we get wild and form little crevices in the hash and crack an egg into each one. Hey, a little crumbled bacon + green onion piled on top never hurt anyone either, right?
Heck. Freaking. YES. I can’t even express how many incredible summer flavors explode outta this incredible breakfast hash.
Spoiler: this also doubles duty as dinner hash, because it really is just that freaking amazing.
C’mon, that egg? Anytime ‘o the day GOALS, man.
Sheet Pan Sweet Corn Summer Squash Breakfast Hash
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium summer squash, cut into 1-in cubes
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-in cubes
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 1-in cubes
- 3 ears corn, husks and silk removed and kernels cut off the cob
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and diced into 1-in pieces
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place butter on a sheet pan and place in oven for 5 minutes to melt butter and heat the pan.
- In a single layer, arrange onion, garlic, summer squash, zucchini, potatoes, and corn kernels. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Roast at 400F 25-30 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring once halfway through baking.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle bacon on top of vegetables. Carefully crack each egg on top. Return pan to oven and bake 8-10 additional minutes until egg is set.
- Sprinkle hash with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve hot and enjoy!