Creamy no-bake butterscotch coffee cheesecake bars are the PERFECT dessert to have on hand in your fridge! Pile these cheesecake beauties high with lots of homemade butterscotch sauce.
I know your fridge needs not wants, but NEEDS these coffee cheesecake bars in them on standby for whenever that summah’ cheesecake craving hits.
Or just whenever you feel like drenching something with pools of salty butterscotch sauce and dying of happiness.
^^^ Words don’t do it justice just how incredible these no-bake butterscotch coffee cheesecake bars are, guys. I’m half-inclined to just eat one of these for breakfast and call it my morning coffee.
And possibly just drink all that butterscotch goodness.
Have you checked out all the no-bake cheesecake goods around here? We’re basing today’s coffee + butterscotch heaven off of all that which means we’re gonna use my simple, yet GAME CHANGER base trio of whipped cream + cream cheese + powdered sugar.
And folding some strong as heck espresso inside all that billowy goodness and placing it on top of a buttery graham cracker crust. Then as if we couldn’t get healthy enough, why not throw some freakin’ good HOMEMADE butterscotch sauce into the party?
It’s sweet, it’s salty, and trust me, you will want to drizzle it in overboard amounts all over these cheesecake beauts.
Go heavy or go home? Yeeep. >>
You see now why it’s both a good idea and a bad idea to have these on standby in the fridge at all times? You’ll be dreaming of this cheesecake insanity literally nonstop.
That and eating it. Literally nonstop.
No-Bake Butterscotch Coffee Cheesecake Bars
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cold brewed espresso,
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup agave syrup (or honey)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Graham Cracker Crust
- Line an 8-in baking pan with aluminum foil, letting a little bit overhang for cup, and lightly grease. In a small bowl, combine all crust ingredients until it is the consistency of wet sand. Press about 1 to 1-1/2 tablespoons crust mixture into the bottom and halfway up the sides of each muffin cup. Transfer pan to freezer and freeze while you prepare the filling.
- Place cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl or stand mixer. With the paddle attachment or a handheld electric mixer, beat on medium speed 1-2 minutes until completely creamy, scraping down sides as necessary. With spatula, gently fold in vanilla, coffee, and whipped cream.
- Remove crust from freezer and spoon filling evenly over crust. Cover cheesecakes and chill overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Combine sugar, agave, butter, and 1/4 cup cream in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce heat and simmer until butterscotch is dark and thickened.
- Remove from heat and add remaining cream and salt.
- Drizzle butterscotch over chilled cheesecake and store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Slice into bars. Enjoy!