Juicy, melty mozzarella burgers are piled high with a flavorful basil bruschetta topping for the BEST summer burger any cookout could ask for!
If there was ever a burger these last precious days of summer need……it’s a bruschetta mozzarella burger, but please make mine a triple.
Juicy beef burger + melty mozzarella + fresh basil tomato topping = the bruschetta twist you never knew you needed in your life. It. Is. Legendaaaaary.
And I don’t know about you but tomato season is in FULL SWING around here and pretty much everywhere I look I see piles of tomatoes.
So we all must do our part and make bruschetta mozzarella burgers. Take one for the team, guys.
So to start off this burger business we’re gonna make a nice and simple burger patty. Literally, NOTHING fancy here, just beef and some spices. The way burgers should be.
Grill ‘em up til they’re all nice and juicy and throw some fresh mozzarella slices on there for good measure.
Then invite some juicy SUMMAH fresh tomatoes to the party and pile in all the bruschetta fixings like balsamic vinegar + a whole slew of fresh basil. Please do comprehend the fact that these are the best burgers eveeeeer.
The summer freshness of the tomatoes paired with the juicy meat and melty fresh mozzarella is a thing you’re gonna wanna hold onto most the rest of August, y’all, seriously.
Loaded sky-high burger just how we like things around here. Go ahead and have two, I won’t tell anyone.
Basil Bruschetta Mozzarella Burgers
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced into 1-in cubes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella
- 4 hamburger buns, split in half and toasted
- 4 leaves lettuce
- In a medium bowl, combine all topping ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Place ground beef in a large bowl and knead in garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Form into 4 patties and season both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill burgers over medium-high heat 4-5 minutes per side, flipping once until reaches your desired doneness (typically 10 minutes total for a medium cook) Top burgers with a slice of mozzarella during last 3 minutes of cooking and cook until melted.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each burger bun and top with burger. Spoon bruschetta topping on top. Serve burgers immediately and enjoy!